Re: Asian giant for HC

Yeaaaah we are only down by two.

ohhh bad throw by eli.

Hello everyone!! What do you think of the new RB? My boy passed his therapy dog test[] MJG--are you out fighting fires??

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]Hello everyone!! What do you think of the new RB? My boy passed his therapy dog test[] MJG--are you out fighting fires??[/quote]</P>

no right now they still have our two tankers in AK and TN. I can't believe they haven't recalled them back to CA. Stupid USFS.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]Hello everyone!! What do you think of the new RB? My boy passed his therapy dog test[] MJG--are you out fighting fires??[/quote]</P>

no right now they still have our two tankers in AK and TN. I can't believe they haven't recalled them back to CA. Stupid USFS.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I was listening to talk radio on the way home and it sounds pretty serious out there. </P>

Congrats on your boy passing that puppy test SWISSY!
    mjg....are you near where the fires are? Be careful!

Hey guys!!</P>

1st: Asian....... why???[] can't wait till friday!!</P>

2. Swissy, congrats with ur dog passing his test!! great thing, now up to those kids!!</P>

3. how is everyone??</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Congrats on your boy passing that puppy test SWISSY!
    [/quote]I'm in Norcal, so hours away. Problem is that there aren't a lot of firefighters on contract right now.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What happened to jackstroud........there were some kooky threads yesterday
    [/quote]</P>

............reading back for earlier posts....... </P>

Yeah!! he had two! i replied to both and within 30 min both were deleted!! LOL!!! did he get suspended for making those threads?</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Congrats on your boy passing that puppy test SWISSY!
    [/quote]I'm in Norcal, so hours away. Problem is that <FONT color=#0000ff>there aren't a lot of firefighters on contract right now</FONT>.[/quote]</P>

waht do u mean by that mjg?? they r not firefighters year round?? or volunteers??...</P>