Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Congrats on your boy passing that puppy test SWISSY!
    mjg....are you near where the fires are? Be careful!
    [/quote]I'm in Norcal, so hours away. Problem is that <FONT color=#0000ff>there aren't a lot of firefighters on contract right now</FONT>.[/quote]</P>

waht do u mean by that mjg?? they r not firefighters year round?? or volunteers??...</P>[/quote]The Cal fire season goes usually from june to november. Our company only has 2 tankers under contract, with another one going on 15th, Cal Fire also doesn't have many air assets on contract yet either.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    Did you see my webpage that I had listed? [:P]
    [/quote]

I clicked on it, and it didn't work. Is that why I'm stupid? []
    [/quote]

Hahahahahahaha
    Hey maybe I should register that domain.......
    [/quote]

That's not a bad idea, maybe I'LL REGISTER IT!
    [/quote]</P>

...... just make sure u put this avatar in it then!!!</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What happened to jackstroud........there were some kooky threads yesterday
    [/quote]</p>

............reading back for earlier posts....... </p>

Yeah!! he had two! i replied to both and within 30 min both were deleted!! LOL!!! did he get suspended for making those threads?</p>[/quote]

Hey Dutchy!
    LOL....yeah...I think Jack went off his meds...back to the same old craziness....[:P] But it was funny....

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Congrats on your boy passing that puppy test SWISSY!
    mjg....are you near where the fires are? Be careful!
    [/quote]I'm in Norcal, so hours away. Problem is that <FONT color=#0000ff>there aren't a lot of firefighters on contract right now</FONT>.[/quote]</P>

waht do u mean by that mjg?? they r not firefighters year round?? or volunteers??...</P>

[/quote]The Cal fire season goes usually from june to november. Our company only has 2 tankers under contract, with another one going on 15th, Cal Fire also doesn't have many air assets on contract yet either.[/quote]</P>

oh i c. wow fire season opened early then!!! hope they'll manage! do u have to go back and assist?? (if u have a plane that is.....)</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What happened to jackstroud........there were some kooky threads yesterday
    [/quote]</P>

............reading back for earlier posts....... </P>

Yeah!! he had two! i replied to both and within 30 min both were deleted!! LOL!!! did he get suspended for making those threads?</P>

[/quote]

Hey Dutchy!
    LOL....yeah...I think Jack went off his meds...back to the same old craziness....[:P] But it was funny....
    [/quote]</P>

hey jersey! yeah! but i liked the change of topics from what they r making up right now at tagf. That is why i replied. Does anyone know what happend to his avatar ?? he doesn't have any at the moment he was posting right?? did he do the same as Tent did?? (using a mod avatar?)</P>

What's up ya'll...

I can't get this damn song out of my head!!!!

arrrgh!!!!! Damn you John Denver!!!!

Dutch, I am keeping this avatar for awhile, it is just too damn funny!!!

MJ do you think your company will be called for any of these fires?

There are 2 now!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Dutch, I am keeping this avatar for awhile, it is just too damn funny!!!
    [/quote]

It's a little scary...

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Dutch, I am keeping this avatar for awhile, it is just too damn funny!!!
    [/quote]

It's a little scary...
    [/quote]

Exactly!