Re: Asian giant for HC

It's a reunion--everyone's here tonight

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Dutch, I am keeping this avatar for awhile, it is just too damn funny!!!
    [/quote]

I actually like it alot! It does make me giggle....though what are those thing on the top..are those lions?
    [/quote]

It's the Red Bull logo....[]

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What's up ya'll...

I can't get this damn song out of my head!!!!

arrrgh!!!!! Damn you John Denver!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

hey i told u it was that song!!! 'country roads" right??</p>[/quote]

yes you're right!! and i've been listening to it ALL DAY.

I even have it playing in my car now....it's very catchy....

[quote user="mjg407"]it scares me! lol.[/quote]

You guys wouldn't be seeing this if the pop princess didn't turn pyscho!!!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]evening all. how is everyone?
    Coach! that avatar is wrong on so many levels, but totally awesome at the same time! I love it!
    [/quote]</P>

hey andy!! how r u man?? didn't have the change to congrat u on the pos switch, so here it is!!![Y]</P>

u should try and see what u can come up with for brit tafka asian!!!</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Dutch, I am keeping this avatar for awhile, it is just too damn funny!!!
    [/quote]

I actually like it alot! It does make me giggle....though what are those thing on the top..are those lions?
    [/quote]

It's the Red Bull logo....[]
    [/quote]

Red Bull gives you wings. [ap]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

not too bad thanks.

I got the starwars trilogy on DVD yesterday. I was horrified to see that George Lucas had ruined it by replacing anekin at the end of return of the jedi with the one from the new movies!!! how could he have done that? it's just wrong!
    [/quote]

Don't worry, this year Lucas is coming out with yet ANOTHER DVD set that has even more changes!

<DIV class=jokeText id=auto><FONT face=Arial color=#000000>Three fans are walking to <SPAN id=lw_1173656466_0 style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed">Fenway Park</SPAN> for the Red Sox-Yankees playoff series, when they see a foot sticking out of some bushes. An inspection revealed a dead-drunk naked woman. One man placed his Orioles baseball cap on her right breast. The Yankee fan placed his cap on her left breast, and the Red Sox fan put his over her crotch. They then called the police. </FONT>

<FONT face=Arial color=#000000>The cop lifted up the Orioles cap, and made a few notes. He then lifted the Yankee cap and made more notes. Then he lifted the Red Sox cap, put it down, lifted it again and put it down. When he lifted it the third time the Red Sox fan said, ''What are you doing? Are you some kind of pervert, or what?'' The cop said, I was just confused, usually when I see a Red Sox cap, there's an ahole under it.'' </FONT></P></DIV>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Dutch, I am keeping this avatar for awhile, it is just too damn funny!!!
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

come on jersey!! "RED BULL"s ...... I guess that is what they r[]</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]<div class="jokeText" id="auto"><font color="#000000" face="Arial">Three fans are walking to <span id="lw_1173656466_0" style="border-bottom: 1px dashed rgb(0, 102, 204);">Fenway Park</span> for the Red Sox-Yankees playoff series, when they see a foot sticking out of some bushes. An inspection revealed a dead-drunk naked woman. One man placed his Orioles baseball cap on her right breast. The Yankee fan placed his cap on her left breast, and the Red Sox fan put his over her crotch. They then called the police. </font>

<font color="#000000" face="Arial">The cop lifted up the Orioles cap, and made a few notes. He then lifted the Yankee cap and made more notes. Then he lifted the Red Sox cap, put it down, lifted it again and put it down. When he lifted it the third time the Red Sox fan said, ''What are you doing? Are you some kind of pervert, or what?'' The cop said, I was just confused, usually when I see a Red Sox cap, there's an ahole under it.'' </font></p></div>[/quote]

hahaha....