Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Yeah, I just looked at the national tracker and there are ZERO heavy air tankers in SoCal. We still have our crews in Arkansas and TN. There are a lot of fires in Oklahoma.We have another crew coming on the 15th, maybe they get called in early. Wo hooo $$$$$$$$$[/quote]

The media hasn't covered any kind of fires in Oklahoma, I wasn't even aware of that!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]it scares me! lol.[/quote]

You guys wouldn't be seeing this if the pop princess didn't turn pyscho!!!
    [/quote]</P>

we should all go to brits msg board and complain!!!</P>

[/quote]

I think we would be outnumbered by the Brit-Homers.....and pre-teens
    that still think she is the greatest thing since Jesus walked on water....
    [/quote]</P>

i guess u r right. Well then just get that domain jersey was talking bout earlier and put this avatar prominently (??) up there!!</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="mjg407"]mmmmmm home made rotiserie chicken....[/quote]</P>

sounds great!! u got a recipie???[]</P>[/quote]first you need a rotiserie for the grill. Then I stuff the little chicken with garlic cloves, onion, and rosemary, and put garlic and rosemary under the skin. Turn the grill on and let it start to cook.

[quote user="mjg407"][/quote]</P>

oh my.... those r some big bombs there[]</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Yeah, I just looked at the national tracker and there are ZERO heavy air tankers in SoCal. We still have our crews in Arkansas and TN. There are a lot of fires in Oklahoma.We have another crew coming on the 15th, maybe they get called in early. Wo hooo $$$$$$$$$[/quote]

The media hasn't covered any kind of fires in Oklahoma, I wasn't even aware of that!
    [/quote]well the USFS is run the same way as the post office. It's ******ed that we have two planes on the east coast.

<DIV class="hide_s hide_m"><FONT color=#000000>Chico, CA</FONT></DIV>
    <TABLE class=rule id=_ctl19 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>
    <TBODY>
    <TR class="hide_s hide_m">
    <TD scope=col align=middle width="25%">Today

81/51F</TD>
    <TD scope=col align=middle width="25%">Tue

83/53F</TD>
    <TD scope=col align=middle width="25%">Wed

81/50F</TD>
    <TD scope=col align=middle width="25%">Thu

80/48F</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Yeah, I just looked at the national tracker and there are ZERO heavy air tankers in SoCal. We still have our crews in Arkansas and TN. There are a lot of fires in Oklahoma.We have another crew coming on the 15th, maybe they get called in early. Wo hooo $$$$$$$$$[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

say mjg, u say there r fires in SoCal and Oklahoma..... and the 2 planes that r there r in Ak and TN.... can u tell me why that is?? i guess training.... but doesn't the real thing comes before training??</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="mjg407"]mmmmmm home made rotiserie chicken....[/quote]</p>

sounds great!! u got a recipie???[]</p>[/quote]first you need a rotiserie for the grill. Then I stuff the little chicken with garlic cloves, onion, and rosemary, and put garlic and rosemary under the skin. Turn the grill on and let it start to cook.[/quote]

That sounds pretty good.

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

say mjg, u say there r fires in SoCal and Oklahoma..... and the 2 planes that r there r in Ak and TN.... can u tell me why that is?? i guess training.... but doesn't the real thing comes before training??</P>[/quote]nope that just where the Feds decided to put them.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="mjg407"]mmmmmm home made rotiserie chicken....[/quote]</P>

sounds great!! u got a recipie???[]</P>

[/quote]first you need a rotiserie for the grill. Then I stuff the little chicken with garlic cloves, onion, and rosemary, and put garlic and rosemary under the skin. Turn the grill on and let it start to cook.[/quote]</P>

mmmmm sounds delicious!! i might try that too!! </P>

Christmas two years ago i made my first stuffed turkey!!! (i know no big deal for anyone of u, but it is not that common here) it was actually really good[]</P>