Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

LOL!!! i can imagine that.... brit stuffed with the side dishes!!! </p>

..........oh my.........</p>

but would u tell the world what side dishes that may be or is that clinic policy not to tell??[]</p>[/quote]

There's one with scallops, asparagus and some stringy stuff that's crunchy...
    Your typical cranberry sauce, corn, sweet potato pie...

There's also this stuffing that has other things in it that isn't in the turkey so I guess
    to change it up a little? Not sure what's in it, just a lot of stuff!! The stuffing that goes
    into the turkey isn't as much...

Then there's this potato type dish...man I'm getting hungry....

But that's just some of it, there's more, I can't remember them all right now..

experiment:</P>

deleted</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Christmas two years ago i made my first stuffed turkey!!! (i know no big deal for anyone of u, but it is not that common here) it was actually really good[]</P>

[/quote]

Yes, over here, we love to stuff food with food.....
    [/quote]</P>

LOL!!!! i guess u guys do!! i like it too so i will make sure i'll try it some other times!!!</P>

just to broaden my view: what kind of stuffing do u guys prefer for ur turkey?? and side dishes?? I had green peas/sweet potato and of course cranberry sauce on the side and tuti fruti/figs/..... filling. Anyone any idea of other thing i might have to try??</P>

[/quote]<FONT color=#0000ff>my recipied is to stuff the turkey with bread, sausage, celery, red onion</FONT>, and mushrooms. Sometimes I will marinate the turkey the day before in lemon juice, maple syrup, shallots, white wine and garlic.[/quote]</P>

oh yeah those were the one i forgot to mention.</P>

hmmm not a bad idea to marinade it the way u say it. sure will add to the flavor. thnx man!! (i must say u have some good recipies!!!)...... think of it... i don't think they sell maple syrup here.... kinna weird huh?? i really guess that is an north american thing, not sure though. I will buy a bottle when i go there next june!!</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

experiment:</P>

breastage <FONT color=#0000ff>breasts</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL!!!! how come that is alowed???</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"]
    I also heard that putting beer on the inside of a turkey makes it taste good, but you might want to double check on that.
    [/quote]

I have the recipe for that, except it's for chicken. I have no idea how it works but I've
    heard it was good too....
    [/quote]you prop the chicken up with a can of beer (top cut off) on top of it. It's okay.[/quote]

So wait, there's no problem cooking the chicken with the tin can in the oven? It won't explode
    or anything?

All-Pro

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Christmas two years ago i made my first stuffed turkey!!! (i know no big deal for anyone of u, but it is not that common here) it was actually really good[]</p>

[/quote]

Yes, over here, we love to stuff food with food.....
    [/quote]</p>

LOL!!!! i guess u guys do!! i like it too so i will make sure i'll try it some other times!!!</p>

just to broaden my view: what kind of stuffing do u guys prefer for ur turkey?? and side dishes?? I had green peas/sweet potato and of course cranberry sauce on the side and tuti fruti/figs/..... filling. Anyone any idea of other thing i might have to try??</p>

[/quote]<font color="#0000ff">my recipied is to stuff the turkey with bread, sausage, celery, red onion</font>, and mushrooms. Sometimes I will marinate the turkey the day before in lemon juice, maple syrup, shallots, white wine and garlic.[/quote]</p>

oh yeah those were the one i forgot to mention.</p>

hmmm not a bad idea to marinade it the way u say it. sure will add to the flavor. thnx man!! (i must say u have some good recipies!!!)...... think of it... i don't think they sell maple syrup here.... kinna weird huh?? i really guess that is an north american thing, not sure though. I will buy a bottle when i go there next june!!</p>[/quote]

They don't sell maple syrup over there? It's some of the best stuff ever.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"]
    I also heard that putting beer on the inside of a turkey makes it taste good, but you might want to double check on that.
    [/quote]

I have the recipe for that, except it's for chicken. I have no idea how it works but I've
    [/quote]you prop the chicken up with a can of beer (top cut off) on top of it. It's okay.[/quote]

So wait, there's no problem cooking the chicken with the tin can in the oven? It won't explode
    or anything?
    [/quote] no wont explode, you put the chicken in a pyrex pan. Maybe you pour a little of the beer out.

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"]
    [/quote]

or anything?
    [/quote]

You have to open the can first. Otherwise it would explode.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tbody><tr><td style="border-top: 1px solid rgb(238, 238, 206); border-left: 1px solid rgb(238, 238, 206); border-right: 2px solid rgb(221, 221, 157); color: rgb(140, 170, 158); font-size: 18px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;" align="left" bgcolor="#ffffcc" nowrap="nowrap">BEER CAN CHICKEN</td><td style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(238, 238, 206);"></td></tr><tr><td style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(238, 238, 206); border-right: 2px solid rgb(221, 221, 157); border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(221, 221, 157); padding: 20px;" colspan="2" bgcolor="#ffffcc"><div style="padding-left: 20px; color: BLACK;">1 4 lb or larger whole chicken
    Emeril's Original Essence Seasoning
    1 12 oz. can of beer, any brand</div><div style="color: rgb(119, 34, 34);">Remove giblet package from chicken and discard or save for another use.

Spread Emeril's Original Essence Seasoning liberally over chicken. Wrap chicken in plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour.</p>

Preheat grill to 375F to 400F.</p>

If
    your grill has two burners, heat only one. If it has three, heat the
    two on the outsides and do not turn on the middle burner.</p>

Remove
    plastic wrap from chicken. Open beer can (you may add garlic to the can
    of beer if you wish) and insert the full beer can into the chicken (so
    that the chicken is standing upright with the can inserted into it).</p>

Stand
    the chicken upright on the burner of the grill that is NOT lit. The
    beer can should fit snugly in the chicken so that the chicken does not
    fall over. Close the grill and cook the chicken for approximately 2
    hours or until done.</p></div></td></tr></tbody></table>

[quote user="mjg407"]sides, garlic mashed potato's, start off with butternut squash soup. Make my cranberies with bourbon and orange peel. I used to make a brussel sprout dish with red grapes.[/quote]</P>

wow man u sure r creative when it comes to cooking!! but what is butternut squash soup??</P>