+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 1532032432512522532542552633033537531253 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 55170

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Well it looks like we'll hit 170 pages before we all go to la la land...

So with that said, we can easily hit 187 to that of the Legend thread tomorrow...

I expect us to pass the Jonas thread by the time the game is over...
    [/quote]</P>

Well, thats a pretty tall order there, but I like it.</P>

</P>

That means we need 300 posts by the end of game time. Figure about 75 posts for every hour of the game plus 75 posts from now until the start of the game...Yes, looks like it will be done!!!!!!</P>

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

Well, thats a pretty tall order there, but I like it.</p>

</p>

That means we need 300 posts by the end of game time. Figure about 75 posts for every hour of the game plus 75 posts from now until the start of the game...Yes, looks like it will be done!!!!!!</p>[/quote]

Leave it to our statistician.....that is a tall order indeed...

I beleive in us....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Sounds like u r the real deal Asian. Don't think anybody can say that his thread has over 2500 posts this quickly! Good job and keep the streak alive[Y]</P>

[/quote]

ehh....who's counting?....[]
    [/quote]</P>

Maybe the Legend?!?!? He will sure know u r coming close to beating him in numbers. Lets hope he gets mad and trick the panthers[H]</P>

sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2692486</P>

Troy Smith's speech...</P>

sorry that i couldn't give a hyperlink...</P>

very inspirational...</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

</P>

That means we need 300 posts by the end of game time. Figure about 75 posts for every hour of the game plus 75 posts from now until the start of the game...Yes, looks like it will be done!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

<FONT color=#0000ff>I beleive in us....
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

We r here to back u up coach![Y]</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Maybe the Legend?!?!? He will sure know u r coming close to beating him in numbers. Lets hope he gets mad and trick the panthers[H]</p>[/quote]

I will be as far away from his as possible when that happens.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

</P>

[/quote]

I beleive in us....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

And you will be at 11,000 posts tommorrow, that plus passing the Seawright thread, plus being the largest thread, topped off with a Giants win hopefully, its gonna be a big day in the history of these boards, we need someone to come up with some sort of photoshop graphic that would include all of those stated facts and post i when we pass, that would be great if anyone's up for the challenge!!!</P>

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

And you will be at 11,000 posts tommorrow, that plus passing the Seawright thread, plus being the largest thread, topped off with a Giants win hopefully, its gonna be a big day in the history of these boards, we need someone to come up with some sort of photoshop graphic that would include all of those stated facts and post i when we pass, that would be great if anyone's up for the challenge!!!</p>[/quote]

That is not a bad idea. A SIG to celebrate our efforts. Let me see what I can stir up for you
    guys....

Veteran

Here's hoping Dutch! But he's been working hardand we've been focusingon getting him to be consistent first and foremost.</P>

The ability is there it's just the execution and consistency that I want him to get used to. He has it in him as we all saw last week. Now it's time for him to keep it going into the playoffs. So I'm hoping for another strong performance by Eli tomorrow.</P>

</P>

i can do that if anyone wants me to... responding to cheese_cake post 4,224...</P>

not quoting, sry...</P>