Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey Dutch, hey Frute.

and unfortunately, see ya everyone! I'm falling asleep now. I'm very tired today.
    [/quote]

ok Andy, see ya!

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey Dutch, hey Frute.

and unfortunately, see ya everyone! I'm falling asleep now. I'm very tired today.
    [/quote]
    Hey Dutch and Frute, goodbye andy!
    [/quote]</P>

hey kkr! </P>

(wow there r more ppl here then i thought[:$][:$])</P>

how r u man??</P>

</P>

edit: i heard one of my guys left the team[]. ol frankie "passinterference" walker aint no big blue anymore!!! </P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Hey Dutchy!
    Hey frute!
    [/quote]</p>

Hey jersey / brit fka asian / mjg, what r u guys up to today?? been busy with all the celebs huh?!?!</p>[/quote]

actually not much....care to bring up a subject? better hurry cause I'm getting sleeepy....

She's already in a movie.....

Dlisted

<b class="dateline"><h1 class="pageTitle">Starring Shiloh</h1>[/b]
    <div class="content">

</p>

The Messiah, <span style="font-weight: bold;">Shiloh-Nouvel Jolie-Pitt</span>, is not even 1-years old and already she will be making her feature-film debut. She will play her father, <span style="font-weight: bold;"><font style="color: rgb(233, 171, 23) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: bold; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#e9ab17"><span class="kLink" style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(233, 171, 23); color: rgb(233, 171, 23) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: bold; font-size: 13px; position: static; padding-bottom: 1px; background-color: transparent;">Brad </span><span class="kLink" style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(233, 171, 23); color: rgb(233, 171, 23) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: bold; font-size: 13px; position: static; padding-bottom: 1px; background-color: transparent;">Pitt's</span></font> </span>daughter in <span style="font-weight: bold;">The Curious Case of Benjamin Button</span>. <span style="font-weight: bold;">Cate Blanchett</span> will play her mama je'e.</p>

When the twins hired for the film wouldn't get their act together, Shiloh quickly stepped in.</p>

A source said, "Everyone waited in vain while the <font style="color: rgb(233, 171, 23) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#e9ab17"><span class="kLink" style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(233, 171, 23); color: rgb(233, 171, 23) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static; padding-bottom: 1px; background-color: transparent;">babies</span></font>
    were fed, changed and hugged - but nothing worked to calm them on the
    set in New Orleans. Then quick-thinking Brad realised his daughter's
    happy and mellow disposition made her a quick fix for the role."
    </p>

The source went on to say that was a natural. Watch her get nominated for an Oscar. She totally is.</p></div>

Veteran

Bye andy!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]She's already in a movie.....

Dlisted

[/quote]

........20 years later......

"I worked hard to get where I am, no one helped me, it was all me...." - Shiloh

Uhhh where's gibril. Hey JG [B] sounds good.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Hey Dutchy!
    Hey frute!
    [/quote]</P>

Hey jersey / brit fka asian / mjg, what r u guys up to today?? been busy with all the celebs huh?!?!</P>

[/quote]

actually not much....care to bring up a subject? better hurry cause I'm getting sleeepy....
    [/quote]</P>

**** thinkin **** hmmmm sorry i m a boring dutchy... nothing going on over here... </P>

oh there were some riots here cause some cop shot and killed a robber.... shocking news here</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]She's already in a movie.....

Dlisted

<B class=dateline>
    <H1 class=pageTitle>Starring Shiloh</H1>[/B]
    <DIV class=content>

</P>

The Messiah, <SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"><FONT color=#0000ff>Shiloh-Nouvel Jolie-Pitt</FONT></SPAN>, is not even 1-years old and already she will be making her feature-film debut. She will play her father, <SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"><FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 13px; COLOR: rgb(233,171,23)! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; POSITION: static" color=#e9ab17><SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 13px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px; COLOR: rgb(233,171,23)! important; BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(233,171,23) 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; POSITION: static; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Brad </SPAN><SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 13px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px; COLOR: rgb(233,171,23)! important; BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(233,171,23) 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; POSITION: static; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Pitt's</SPAN></FONT> </SPAN>daughter in <SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">The Curious Case of Benjamin Button</SPAN>. <SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Cate Blanchett</SPAN> will play her mama je'e.</P>

When the twins hired for the film wouldn't get their act together, Shiloh quickly stepped in.</P>

A source said, "Everyone waited in vain while the <FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 13px; COLOR: rgb(233,171,23)! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; POSITION: static" color=#e9ab17><SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 13px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px; COLOR: rgb(233,171,23)! important; BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(233,171,23) 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; POSITION: static; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">babies</SPAN></FONT> were fed, changed and hugged - but nothing worked to calm them on the set in New Orleans. Then quick-thinking Brad realised his daughter's happy and mellow disposition made her a quick fix for the role."</P>

The source went on to say that was a natural. Watch her get nominated for an Oscar. She totally is.</P></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

LOL i like that name.... i guess it is in here gens (??) to play in a movie. Did one of her folks ever got an oscar?? if not she'll beat them by a few years!!</P>

Veteran

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey Dutch, hey Frute.

[/quote]
    Hey Dutch and Frute, goodbye andy!
    [/quote]</p>

hey kkr! </p>

(wow there r more ppl here then i thought[:$][:$])</p>

how r u man??</p>

</p>

edit: i heard one of my guys left the team[]. ol frankie "passinterference" walker aint no big blue anymore!!! </p>[/quote]
    im gud mate and you?
    yeah walkers gone, good news! we need to seriously make some signings soon though i think!