Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Jerramy Stevens has been a naughty boy:

Jerramy Stevens was arrested for DUI and marijuana possession Tuesday.

<DIV class=s_playerNewsTextMain>It's never a good idea to get arrested, but Stevens is currently an unrestricted free agent and just torpedoed the value of his next contract. Stevens admittedly had "four or five margaritas," according to police. Considering his history of drinking problems, including another DUI, Stevens may stay on the market for a while now. Mar. 13 - 4:19 pm et</DIV>Source: The News Tribune

And

Nick Harper was signed

The Titans have reportedly signed CB Nick Harper to a three-year deal.

<DIV class=s_playerNewsTextMain>In the process, Tennessee steals a solid starter from an intradivision rival, but Harper doesn't have any recent experience in the man-to-man defense the Titans run. Still, they need insurance because Pacman Jones' status for 2007 is uncertain. Terms of the deal are unknown. Mar. 13 - 8:27 pm et</DIV>

[/quote]Damn! </P>

Stevens, I was never impressed with him, he dropped a lot of key balls in the SB. I didn't realize he was a FA, Im suprised the Vikings didn't go for him over shank. Parcells old fullback Anderson was arrested in a prostition sting too!</P>
    <DIV class=cnnstoryheader>
    <H2>Cards fire WR coach Anderson</H2>
    <H1>Termination comes after arrest in prostitution sting</H1>
    <DIV class=cnntimestamp>Posted: Monday March 12, 2007 9:45PM; Updated: Monday March 12, 2007 11:22PM</DIV></DIV>
    <DIV class=cnnstorybody>
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=300 align=right border=0>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD width=10></TD>
    <TD class=cnnimgadpad width="100%">
    <DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV class=cnnstoryimage></DIV></DIV></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD width=10></TD>
    <TD class=cnnimgadpad>
    <DIV style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; WIDTH: 300px">
    <DIV align=center></DIV><NOSCRIPT>
    <P _implied_="true"></P></NOSCRIPT></DIV></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD width=10></TD>
    <TD class=cnnstoryclpad>
    <DIV id=contextualLinks></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

PHOENIX (AP) -- The Arizona Cardinals fired wide receivers coach Richie Anderson on Monday, four days after his arrest in a police prostitution sting operation.</P>

Anderson, a fullback in the NFL for 13 seasons, was hired by new Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt in January.</P>

Anderson, 35, was arrested Thursday night on an accusation of soliciting an undercover Phoenix police officer posing as a prostitute.</P>

"I wanted a chance to review the details of the situation before making any decision," Whisenhunt said in a statement released by the team. "While it's disappointing, I've decided that this is clearly in the best interests of our team in this particular instance. Our focus is now on finding a replacement and I am confident we will be able to do that relatively soon."</P>

Anderson played for the New York Jets and Dallas Cowboys before retiring after the 2005 season. He was a 2000 Pro Bowl selection while with the Jets and holds the team record for receptions by a running back at 305.</P></DIV>

That dude has a big old head

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]That dude has a big old head
    [/quote]he learned his prostitution habits from ex-cowboy michael irvin.loll

Alright ladies and gents...

I can barely keep my eyes open....I shall return.........tomorrow...[]

Everyone have a good one!

cya ag, have fun! dude it's only 9!

[quote user="mjg407"]cya ag, have fun! dude it's only 9![/quote]

I know, I've been tired lately....[:$]

see ya guys, and gals...

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Jerramy Stevens has been a naughty boy:

Jerramy Stevens was arrested for DUI and marijuana possession Tuesday.

<DIV class=s_playerNewsTextMain>It's never a good idea to get arrested, but Stevens is currently an unrestricted free agent and just torpedoed the value of his next contract. Stevens admittedly had "four or five margaritas," according to police. Considering his history of drinking problems, including another DUI, Stevens may stay on the market for a while now. Mar. 13 - 4:19 pm et</DIV>Source: The News Tribune

And

Nick Harper was signed

The Titans have reportedly signed CB Nick Harper to a three-year deal.

<DIV class=s_playerNewsTextMain>In the process, Tennessee steals a solid starter from an intradivision rival, but Harper doesn't have any recent experience in the man-to-man defense the Titans run. Still, they need insurance because Pacman Jones' status for 2007 is uncertain. Terms of the deal are unknown. Mar. 13 - 8:27 pm et</DIV>

[/quote]Damn! </P>

Stevens, I was never impressed with him, he dropped a lot of key balls in the SB. I didn't realize he was a FA, Im suprised the Vikings didn't go for him over shank. Parcells old fullback Anderson was arrested in a prostition sting too!</P>
    <DIV class=cnnstoryheader>
    <H2>Cards fire WR coach Anderson</H2>
    <H1>Termination comes after arrest in prostitution sting</H1>
    <DIV class=cnntimestamp>Posted: Monday March 12, 2007 9:45PM; Updated: Monday March 12, 2007 11:22PM</DIV></DIV>
    <DIV class=cnnstorybody>
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=300 align=right border=0>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD width=10></TD>
    <TD class=cnnimgadpad width="100%">
    <DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV class=cnnstoryimage></DIV></DIV></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD width=10></TD>
    <TD class=cnnimgadpad>
    <DIV style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; WIDTH: 300px">
    <DIV align=center></DIV><NOSCRIPT>
    <P _implied_="true"></P></NOSCRIPT></DIV></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD width=10></TD>
    <TD class=cnnstoryclpad>
    <DIV id=contextualLinks></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

PHOENIX (AP) -- The Arizona Cardinals fired wide receivers coach Richie Anderson on Monday, four days after his arrest in a police prostitution sting operation.</P>

Anderson, a fullback in the NFL for 13 seasons, was hired by new Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt in January.</P>

Anderson, 35, was arrested Thursday night on an accusation of soliciting an undercover Phoenix police officer posing as a prostitute.</P>

"I wanted a chance to review the details of the situation before making any decision," Whisenhunt said in a statement released by the team. "While it's disappointing, I've decided that this is clearly in the best interests of our team in this particular instance. Our focus is now on finding a replacement and I am confident we will be able to do that relatively soon."</P>

Anderson played for the New York Jets and Dallas Cowboys before retiring after the 2005 season. He was a 2000 Pro Bowl selection while with the Jets and holds the team record for receptions by a running back at 305.</P></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

hmmm, guess it is "normal" to get arrested nowadays..... i guess they should extend the league with a convict team. sorta like in "the longest yard" movie. I bet they will win some games too!!</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]cya ag, have fun! dude it's only 9![/quote]

I know, I've been tired lately....[:$]

see ya guys, and gals...
    [/quote]</P>

night brit!!! guess rehab is gettin to ya huh?!?![]</P>

have a good night asian!!</P>

All-Pro

Have a good night AG.

And for everyone else, here is an artcile to read for fun; and it's very interesting.

Link

Jeez, are the New York Football Giants the only remaining decent team in the league? No one on the Giants are banging stripper's heads against the pole nor are they on 'roids. I bet Coughlin has something to do with it...