Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Jeez, are the New York Football Giants the only remaining decent team in the league? No one on the Giants are banging stripper's heads against the pole nor are they on 'roids. I bet Coughlin has something to do with it...
    [/quote]</P>

i hope u r right on this and we won't see any of this crap!!! I much rather have bad mouthing players that don't get arrested!!!</P>

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Jeez, are the New York Football Giants the only remaining decent team in the league? No one on the Giants are banging stripper's heads against the pole nor are they on 'roids. I bet Coughlin has something to do with it...
    [/quote]

That is true...they may like to talk a lot of nonsense....and keep on talking......but they don't get in any trouble with the law. []

Awesome link, Chopper. It's ironic and funny at the same time. Wait, don't those usually go hand-in-hand?

All-Pro

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Awesome link, Chopper. It's ironic and funny at the same time. Wait, don't those usually go hand-in-hand?
    [/quote]

Thank you, I thought that it was interesting.
    And yes they do usually go hand in hand.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Gigantoir"]Jeez, are the New York Football Giants the only remaining decent team in the league? No one on the Giants are banging stripper's heads against the pole nor are they on 'roids. I bet Coughlin has something to do with it...
    [/quote]

That is true...they may like to talk a lot of nonsense....and keep on talking......but they don't get in any trouble with the law. []
    [/quote]</P>

very true!!!</P>

say jersey: i saw u were busy gettin new members for ur Josh fanclub. Maybe u should show ur gm how it is done to go after ppl to join.[]</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Gigantoir"]Jeez, are the New York Football Giants the only remaining decent team in the league? No one on the Giants are banging stripper's heads against the pole nor are they on 'roids. I bet Coughlin has something to do with it...
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

very true!!!</p>

say jersey: i saw u were busy gettin new members for ur Josh fanclub. Maybe u should show ur gm how it is done to go after ppl to join.[]</p>[/quote]

hhahahahahaha
    Oh yeah Dutchy....congrats...I made you a member too..spread the word..Josh is here! [:P]
    That's how Reese should do it...just command people around and don't give em a choice!

[quote user="Chopper"]Have a good night AG.

And for everyone else, here is an artcile to read for fun; and it's very interesting.

Link
    [/quote]ha ha nice link chopper. And a prius is damn ugly too! Although at over $3 a gallon out here neither my shelby or my 06 F-150 are a lot of fun at the pump. I can't believe I was buying 100LL a month ago for $3.29 a gallon.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

very true!!!</P>

say jersey: i saw u were busy gettin new members for ur Josh fanclub. Maybe u should show ur gm how it is done to go after ppl to join.[]</P>

[/quote]

hhahahahahaha
    Oh yeah Dutchy....congrats...I made you a member too..spread the word..Josh is here! [:P]
    That's how Reese should do it...just command people around and don't give em a choice!
    [/quote]</P>

****tlkin to myself**** Me and my big mouth!![:@]</P>

yeah i know. I read somewhere we were 9 players down to FA.... and sofar we only have 7 draftpicks.... i m sure all can do the math on that one!! And this must mean that all our 7 picks have to be on the team, come september, and play (either starter or 1st string backup..)!!</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]****tlkin to myself**** Me and my big mouth!![:@]

yeah i know. I read somewhere we were 9 players down to FA.... and sofar we only have 7 draftpicks.... i m sure all can do the math on that one!! And this must mean that all our 7 picks have to be on the team, come september, and play (either starter or 1st string backup..)!!</P>[/quote]we may also sign guys from the practice squad as well as their are a lot of players that are rookie UFA after the draft that are pretty good (Dockery).

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Chopper"]Have a good night AG.

And for everyone else, here is an artcile to read for fun; and it's very interesting.

Link
    [/quote]ha ha nice link chopper. And a prius is damn ugly too! Although at over $3 a gallon out here neither my shelby or my 06 F-150 are a lot of fun at the pump. I can't believe I was buying 100LL a month ago for $3.29 a gallon.[/quote]</P>

don't worry too much man..... here it is Euro 1.38 p/litre!! to $$$ that means bout $6,70 - $6.90!!! But yeah, worldwide the oil price (and the gasoline price) has gone skyhigh the past2 years!!! </P>