Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="mjg407"]

loll! Rachel Ray funny video</P>

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OOqRY-5JJqo</P>

[/quote]</P>

i saw some nice lookin pics a few pages back...... where is she from?? i mean, how did she become a "known person" / celeb??</P>[/quote]she had/has a cooking show, and now a daytime talk show. She's from upstate NY.

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Gigantoir"]6.90???? I thought the Euro was worth $1.30? Is that not $1.80 a liter?
    [/quote]</p>

well u r bout right. a gallon is 4 litre right??? not sure, thought it was so that makes bout $6.90, $7.00 right??</p>[/quote]
    According to the bold ext on top of google when you search "liter to gallon" on Google:
    <font size="+1">1 liter = 0.264172051 US gallon
    So yeah, I guess you're right. Dang, that's a ton of cash.
    </font>

<font color="#000000" face="Times New Roman" size="3">even better:</font><font color="#000000" face="Times New Roman" size="3">1 US gallon = 3.7854118 liter

</font><font size="+1"><font color="#000000" face="Times New Roman" size="3">3.7854118(liter size in gallons)x1.80(U.S. dollars to buy a liter of gas)=6.81374124 U.S. Dollars.
    Stupid bold wont turn off....</font>
    </font>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

i saw some nice lookin pics a few pages back...... where is she from?? i mean, how did she become a "known person" / celeb??</P>

[/quote]she had/has a cooking show, and now a daytime talk show. She's from upstate NY.[/quote]</P>

oh i c. that is why that pic is of her takin some out of the oven... did u ever watch her show and learned a new thing or two, or was the show too much blabla??</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="mjg407"]

loll! Rachel Ray funny video</p>

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OOqRY-5JJqo</p>

[/quote]</p>

i saw some nice lookin pics a few pages back...... where is she from?? i mean, how did she become a "known person" / celeb??</p>

[/quote]she had/has a cooking show, and now a daytime talk show. She's from upstate NY.[/quote]</p>

oh i c. that is why that pic is of her takin some out of the oven... did u ever watch her show and learned a new thing or two, or was the show too much blabla??</p>[/quote]
    I watched a show of her's once, she's kinda hot lol. But honestly does anyone ever use the recipes they see on cooking shows?

[quote user="Gigantoir"]<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#000000 size=3>even better:</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#000000 size=3>1 US gallon = 3.7854118 liter

</FONT><FONT size=+1><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#000000 size=3>3.7854118(liter size)x1.80(U.S. dollars to buy a liter of gas)=6.81374124 U.S. Dollars.
    Stupid bold wont turn off....</FONT>
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

well guess i was bout right about $6.90[]</P>

and yeah! that really is a TON of money for just one litre of gas. Only a year ago i had to pay E(uro) 45 +/- for a full tank (only bout 35 -40 liters to go in a full tank...) now i payed E50 for 3/4 of a tank!!! that is a ripoff!!! (translated to the dutch guilder, our former currency we had to give up on in 2002 cause of the DAMN!!!! Euro ) that is more then 125 guilders for a full tank where i payed less then 90 guilders in '01!!</P>

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

i saw some nice lookin pics a few pages back...... where is she from?? i mean, how did she become a "known person" / celeb??</P>

[/quote]she had/has a cooking show, and now a daytime talk show. She's from upstate NY.[/quote]</P>

oh i c. that is why that pic is of her takin some out of the oven... did u ever watch her show and learned a new thing or two, or was the show too much blabla??</P>

[/quote]
    I watched a show of her's once, she's kinda hot lol. But honestly does anyone ever use the recipes they see on cooking shows?
    [/quote]</P>

well if it is any good i use it!! sure! i used mjg recipie for pasta alla vodka too. I don't really care where i get my recipies from. if it is any good i will try it out. I dunno if u know Jamie Oliver, that british guy?? i watched his show alot and made some of his stuff as did my wife. But i agree with u that there is a lot of rubish that they try out to put on the table. I guess it is a matter of taste[]</P>

What I meant by that was that no one has the mental capacity to remember these recipes, nor do some people (such as myself) want to take notes on the recipes. Instead, they should have a weekly cooking show where they tell you the next week's ingredients and to buy them if you sound interested. That way the show becomes more interactive, and there's no need to memorize or write things down.

[quote user="Gigantoir"]
    [/quote]funny, she's on food network right now. Looks like she needs to lay off the pasta a bit

[quote user="Gigantoir"]<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#000000 size=3>even better:</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#000000 size=3>1 US gallon = 3.7854118 liter

</FONT><FONT size=+1><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#000000 size=3>3.7854118(liter size in gallons)x1.80(U.S. dollars to buy a liter of gas)=6.81374124 U.S. Dollars.
    Stupid bold wont turn off....</FONT>
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

lol. </P>

say gigantoir: can u tell me the way u guys do math with the weight and height figures u have?? ......</P>

i'll explain: we have this formula; 1kg = 2 pounds = 10 ounces = 1000 gram for weight and </P>

1meter = 10 decimeter = 100 centimeter = 1000 milimeter. </P>

What r they in the US?? I know the brits have even weirder system of stones and pints and stuff.... don't ever wanna know them!!</P>