Re: Asian giant for HC

Whoa! ANS had some drug ****tail brewing....</P>

A fax obtained exclusively by this column may shed some light on the still mysterious death of the modern-day pin-up model who accomplished nothing so much as getting the most publicity possible for the fewest achievements.</P>

The fax was written and sent by Khristine Eroshevich, Smith’s personal psychiatrist and, since her death, “best friend.”</P>

It’s a request for a laundry list of drugs that Eroshevich wanted sent to the Bahamas by courier for “M. Chase,” the pseudonym Smith used to obtain drugs.</P>

Raw Data: Click here to see the fax (pdf)</P>

The list is scary and potentially very harmful. It includes: four bottles of 2 mg Dilaudid; 2 milliliter bottles of Lorazepam (Ativan); two bottles of 350 mg Soma, a total of 180 tablets; one bottle each of 30 mg Dalmane and 400 mg Prexige, the latter a British drug; and one bottle of methadone, 300 5mg tablets. All of them are classified as different types of painkillers.</P>

Oh lordy, 2012 AG</P>
    <P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">WAYNESVILLE, N.C.— Three men accused of operating what police described as a sadomasochistic "dungeon" that included castrations have been sentenced to jail time.[/b]</P>
    <P _extended="true">Richard Peter "Master Rick" Sciara, his partner of 20 years Michael Mendez, and the man they called their slave, Danny Carroll Reeves, pleaded guilty to felony <B _extended="true">castration[/B] and maiming.</P>
    <P _extended="true">Superior Court Judge Dennis Winner said it was difficult to call the dungeon's willing patients "victims," but he said six castrations performed there were certainly a crime.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Whoa! ANS had some drug ****tail brewing....</p>

A fax obtained exclusively by this column may shed some light on the still mysterious death of the modern-day pin-up model who accomplished nothing so much as getting the most publicity possible for the fewest achievements.</p>

The fax was written and sent by Khristine Eroshevich, Smith’s personal psychiatrist and, since her death, “best friend.”</p>

It’s a request for a laundry list of drugs that Eroshevich wanted sent to the Bahamas by courier for “M. Chase,” the pseudonym Smith used to obtain drugs.</p>

Raw Data: Click here to see the fax (pdf)</p>

The list is scary and potentially very harmful. It includes: four bottles of 2 mg Dilaudid; 2 milliliter bottles of Lorazepam (Ativan); two bottles of 350 mg Soma, a total of 180 tablets; one bottle each of 30 mg Dalmane and 400 mg Prexige, the latter a British drug; and one bottle of methadone, 300 5mg tablets. All of them are classified as different types of painkillers.</p>[/quote]

WOW! that is crazy. Hide this list from Brit!!!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]It's still sleet here....I hate it when it gets all mixed.....
    [/quote]

Me too...it ruins everything. We have a ton of snow coming down now....

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]it just started to snow here in beantown, if anyone cares. being unemployed is pretty boring[/quote]

How old are you and what kind of job are you trying to get?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]it just started to snow here in beantown, if anyone cares. being unemployed is pretty boring[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Old enough, where I think I should be working! I'm 34 and trying to become a teacher. It's amazing</P>

no one wants a sociology major who spent the last 11 years being a ski patroller/guide and white water rafting guide. Well I guess not that amazing! What have I done with my life??!!!</P>

Larry Birkhead and his Lawyer have parted ways.....uh oh......

http://www.tmz.com/2007/03/16/debra-opri-is-out/

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]it just started to snow here in beantown, if anyone cares. being unemployed is pretty boring[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Old enough, where I think I should be working! I'm 34 and trying to become a teacher. It's amazing</p>

no one wants a sociology major who spent the last 11 years being a ski patroller/guide and white water rafting guide. Well I guess not that amazing! What have I done with my life??!!!</p>[/quote]

WOW! I think that's pretty amazing!
    I always wanted to go white water rafting........one day I will

could you folks inform this greenhorn what it means when people right "bump" for a post?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Larry Birkhead and his Lawyer have parted ways.....uh oh......

http://www.tmz.com/2007/03/16/debra-opri-is-out/
    [/quote]

Because she's stupid! She's not as clever as Stern's lawyer!!