Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]could you folks inform this greenhorn what it means when people right "bump" for a post?[/quote]

It means they want to keep the thread near the top of the page for others to see.

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]it just started to snow here in beantown, if anyone cares. being unemployed is pretty boring[/quote]

How old are you and what kind of job are you trying to get?
    [/quote]</p>

Old enough, where I think I should be working! I'm 34 and trying to become a teacher. It's amazing</p>

no one wants a sociology major who spent the last 11 years being a ski patroller/guide and white water rafting guide. Well I guess not that amazing! What have I done with my life??!!!</p>[/quote]

I see, I think we have another member that hangs out here that is also 34?

Right JG? Isn't GMENFAN also 34? or 32?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]it just started to snow here in beantown, if anyone cares. being unemployed is pretty boring[/quote]

How old are you and what kind of job are you trying to get?
    [/quote]</P>

Old enough, where I think I should be working! I'm 34 and trying to become a teacher. It's amazing</P>

no one wants a sociology major who spent the last 11 years being a ski patroller/guide and white water rafting guide. Well I guess not that amazing! What have I done with my life??!!!</P>

[/quote]

WOW! I think that's pretty amazing!
    I always wanted to go white water rafting........one day I will
    [/quote]</P>

Thanks big blue bud, i wish the education board was feeling that way!</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]could you folks inform this greenhorn what it means when people right "bump" for a post?[/quote]

It means they want to keep the thread near the top of the page for others to see.
    [/quote]</P>

Thanks AG, how old are you?</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]could you folks inform this greenhorn what it means when people right "bump" for a post?[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Thanks AG, how old are you?</p>[/quote]

I am 28. I was the oldest member on this thread until MJ joined a couple months ago.
    He's about 37 I think...and then GMENFAN came onboard so I think he's around 32-34..

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I see, I think we have another member that hangs out here that is also 34?

Right JG? Isn't GMENFAN also 34? or 32?

[/quote]

I think GMENFAN is 33 -34.....
    Hi GMENFAN.....wherever you are.....

BTW, this isn't my real avatar, I made this avatar as a tribute to Britney. []

I kinda like it, but it scares a lot of people....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

Thanks AG, how old are you?</P>

[/quote]

I am 28. I was the oldest member on this thread until MJ joined a couple months ago.
    He's about 37 I think...and then GMENFAN came onboard so I think he's around 32-34..
    [/quote]</P>

Its nice here. I cannot believe I havn't been called a name yet! Although I enjoy reading what people post on TAGF, I'm a little gun shy. My first post over there was about how I thought it was lame that Tiki left the way he did, with a big mouth. Everyone wailed on me that it was and old post. I guess I learned!</P>

Speaking of Britney.....
    So this is rehab huh.....
    http://community.livejournal.com/ohn.../11396130.html

[quote user="AsianGiant"]BTW, this isn't my real avatar, I made this avatar as a tribute to Britney. []

I kinda like it, but it scares a lot of people....
    [/quote]I think that was what was causing my naseua in the begining of the week. Yep, I'm the old man of the group.[]