Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I wanna come too!
    Don't worry about a limo or anything GMANFAN...I WILL DRIVE YOU TO THE CHURCH!!!!!!! [<)]

Bwhahahahahahahahah [6]
    [/quote]

LOL! [] You got it, JG! Just don't hit any squirrels or people along the way!
    [/quote]

Oh come on! It'll be like a good luck blessing! [<)]

You can even wear your seatbelt!

Veteran

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]

ill murder your family if you ever joke around like that again
    [/quote]

What's my family have to do with this? She agreed. To make you happy, your invited to the wedding.
    [/quote]
    no she didnt. she was with me all of today. she watched me win my volleyball championship today. she ran onto the court and jumped into my arms when we won. it was a kodak moment.

plus, it's illegal to marry 2 women in america. you can have fun with kate beckinsale while im having fun with the 7 year younger Scarlett Johansson
    [/quote]

Not if you're a mormon. No hard feelings?

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I guess Gibril's upset. Sorry bro, I was just kidding.
    [/quote]
    no, im not upset because i know shes still marrying me, not you

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Yikes! lol[]</P>

[/quote]

I guess I struck a chord. LOL! What's up, Crush?
    [/quote]</P>

Not much bud. How are you? I was just in your neck of the woods Mon-Wed.seeing my mom. I really like the central Hudson region. I went to middle/high school in the Albany area and the Hudson is not so nice there!</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I wanna come too!
    Don't worry about a limo or anything GMANFAN...I WILL DRIVE YOU TO THE CHURCH!!!!!!! [&lt;)]

Bwhahahahahahahahah [6]
    [/quote]

LOL! [] You got it, JG! Just don't hit any squirrels or people along the way!
    [/quote]

Oh come on! It'll be like a good luck blessing! [&lt;)]

[/quote]
    [:O] Jersey! you're taking his side!?!!? i know you're upset that im marrying Scarlett and not you, but you just gotta move on

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Oh come on! It'll be like a good luck blessing! [&lt;)]

[/quote]

LOL! I don't think that'll make too much of a difference with you at the wheel. Now, I'm really scared. You with the driving and Gibril with the death threats.

Veteran

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I guess Gibril's upset. Sorry bro, I was just kidding.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

You gotta wake up from your nap soon. []

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]

ill murder your family if you ever joke around like that again
    [/quote]

What's my family have to do with this? She agreed. To make you happy, your invited to the wedding.
    [/quote]
    no she didnt. she was with me all of today. she watched me win my volleyball championship today. she ran onto the court and jumped into my arms when we won. it was a kodak moment.

plus, it's illegal to marry 2 women in america. you can have fun with kate beckinsale while im having fun with the 7 year younger Scarlett Johansson
    [/quote]

Not if you're a mormon. No hard feelings?
    [/quote]
    well shes not mormon and she told me she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me, you cant say that. plus, who likes mormons anyway?

no hard feelings at all, i got the girl []

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I guess Gibril's upset. Sorry bro, I was just kidding.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

You gotta wake up from your nap soon. []
    [/quote]
    you dont have to believe me, we're not releasing it to the press. we want a media free wedding. we havent come up with a date or a place where we're getting married yet though. when we do ill let you guys know and you can come, but you cant release it to the media...

Veteran

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Not much bud. How are you? I was just in your neck of the woods Mon-Wed.seeing my mom. I really like the central Hudson region. I went to middle/high school in the Albany area and the Hudson is not so nice there!</p>[/quote]

Doing good, man. Were ya? Yeah, it's pretty nice here but getting crowded now. When I first moved here in '78 and was the sticks, now it's starting to look like Long Island.