Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I wanna come too!
    Don't worry about a limo or anything GMANFAN...I WILL DRIVE YOU TO THE CHURCH!!!!!!! [<)]

Bwhahahahahahahahah [6]
    [/quote]

LOL! [] You got it, JG! Just don't hit any squirrels or people along the way!
    [/quote]

Oh come on! It'll be like a good luck blessing! [<)]

You can even wear your seatbelt!
    [/quote]
    [:O] Jersey! you're taking his side!?!!? i know you're upset that im marrying Scarlett and not you, but you just gotta move on
    [/quote]

Chill chill....
    I didn't say which church I was driving him to! []

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I wanna come too!
    Don't worry about a limo or anything GMANFAN...I WILL DRIVE YOU TO THE CHURCH!!!!!!! [<)]

Bwhahahahahahahahah [6]
    [/quote]

LOL! [] You got it, JG! Just don't hit any squirrels or people along the way!
    [/quote]

Oh come on! It'll be like a good luck blessing! [<)]

You can even wear your seatbelt!
    [/quote]
    [:O] Jersey! you're taking his side!?!!? i know you're upset that im marrying Scarlett and not you, but you just gotta move on
    [/quote]

Chill chill....

[/quote]
    haha, thats my girl. he thinks he's marrying my Scarlett, but he wont.

he's telling me to wake up from my dream, but he's clearly dreaming if he believes he's gonna marry her and im not

Veteran

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I guess Gibril's upset. Sorry bro, I was just kidding.
    [/quote]
    no, im not upset because i know shes still marrying me, not you
    [/quote]

You gotta wake up from your nap soon. []
    [/quote]
    you dont have to believe me, we're not releasing it to the press. we want a media free wedding. we havent come up with a date or a place where we're getting married yet though. when we do ill let you guys know and you can come, but you cant release it to the media...
    [/quote]

Alright deal. I'll let you have her. She's too young for me anyway. Kate will keep me happy for the time being. As for being a mormon, I'm catholic so that pretty much leaves the 2nd wife option out.

Veteran

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    haha, thats my girl. he thinks he's marrying my Scarlett, but he wont.

he's telling me to wake up from my dream, but he's clearly dreaming if he believes he's gonna marry her and im not
    [/quote]

LOL! []

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Chill chill....

[/quote]

JG?? Which church were you thinking of?

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I guess Gibril's upset. Sorry bro, I was just kidding.
    [/quote]
    no, im not upset because i know shes still marrying me, not you
    [/quote]

You gotta wake up from your nap soon. []
    [/quote]
    you dont have to believe me, we're not releasing it to the press. we want a media free wedding. we havent come up with a date or a place where we're getting married yet though. when we do ill let you guys know and you can come, but you cant release it to the media...
    [/quote]

Alright deal. I'll let you have her. She's too young for me anyway. Kate will keep me happy for the time being. As for being a mormon, I'm catholic so that pretty much leaves the 2nd wife option out.
    [/quote]
    lol, ill take that. you can have Kate. she is pretty good looking so have fun with that. Scarlett's only 5 years older than me so its not that big of a difference. we're waiting atleast until i turn 18 in October to get married. shes actually going to live in my dorm room in Oneonta when shes not out making movies and stuff.

Veteran

lol, ill take that. you can have Kate. she is pretty good looking so have fun with that. Scarlett's only 5 years older than me so its not that big of a difference. we're waiting atleast until i turn 18 in October to get married. shes actually going to live in my dorm room in Oneonta when shes not out making movies and stuff.
    [/quote]

Fair enough. One thing, you do know Scarlett has a thing for older dudes, right?

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]

[/quote]

Fair enough. One thing, you do know Scarlett has a thing for older dudes, right?
    [/quote]
    well obviously not if shes marrying me, duh.

she told me when we first started going out that she usually dates older guys and she said it will be a miracle if this thing actaully worked. after like 3 months she was like in love with me and forgot all about older guys. she still thinks it's kinda weird that im only 17 cause i act older and that she fell in love with me so fast, but i guess that's just how it goes, you can never predict love

Veteran

well obviously not if shes marrying me, duh.

she told me when we first started going out that she usually dates older guys and she said it will be a miracle if this thing actaully worked. after like 3 months she was like in love with me and forgot all about older guys. she still thinks it's kinda weird that im only 17 cause i act older and that she fell in love with me so fast, but i guess that's just how it goes, you can never predict love
    [/quote]

Alright, just checking... Just don't be too upset if someone older than you comes along and becomes her next husband.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Chill chill....

[/quote]

JG?? Which church were you thinking of?
    [/quote]

Um...the chruch of scientology??
    We could chill with...um...lord Xenu and Tom Cruise! [:O]