Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]The Big Daddy doesn't seem that bad.....so far......[li]
    [/quote]

It NEVER came last night!! They sounded so sure it was going to start late Sat. evening....
    I'm sure at some point it will get bad but right now it's barely drizzling....

How is it down by you?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]The Big Daddy doesn't seem that bad.....so far......[li]
    [/quote]

It NEVER came last night!! They sounded so sure it was going to start late Sat. evening....

How is it down by you?
    [/quote]

It's raining....but it is not that bad.
    The wind has it's moments....but nothing to panic over......blah I say....Blah to you big daddy!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]This is a BAD shot of Liz Hasselback!! Oh my...looks like her face overdosed on botox....

[/quote]</P>

She looks like a reject from a Bon Jovi Video...lol,</P>

Gotta launch out a crew. Got stuck watching the BSG pilot last night. </P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]drinking coffee as we speak. literally crawled out of bed and on my PC...

Why do you have to work today?
    [/quote]It really sux waking up at 630 on a Sunday... blah blah

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]The Big Daddy doesn't seem that bad.....so far......[li]
    [/quote]

How is it down by you?
    [/quote]

It's raining....but it is not that bad.
    The wind has it's moments....but nothing to panic over......blah I say....Blah to you big daddy!
    [/quote]

Well let's not jinx ourselves yet....but it could turn out to be Blah Daddy...

You know the more Deion speaks, the more he needs to shut up. I'm sorry, but his latest is that fans will attempt to entice players into doing things wrong because they know of the strict policies... Uh so what, walk away. You don't think that our Soldiers, Sailors, Airman, and Marines don't face folks off duty who try to entice them into doing something wrong, or know that if they do something wrong the military will fry them.... Freakin deion making excuses....

[quote user="mjg407"]

She looks like a reject from a Bon Jovi Video...lol,</p>

Gotta launch out a crew. Got stuck watching the BSG pilot last night. </p>[/quote]

Speaking of BSG, I think JG is all BSG'ed out.....did you catch up yet or are you burned out
    from watching so many episodes in a row!

[quote user="mjg407"]You know the more Deion speaks, the more he needs to shut up. I'm sorry, but his latest is that fans will attempt to entice players into doing things wrong because they know of the strict policies... Uh so what, walk away. You don't think that our Soldiers, Sailors, Airman, and Marines don't face folks off duty who try to entice them into doing something wrong, or know that if they do something wrong the military will fry them.... Freakin deion making excuses....[/quote]

Yeah, I don't know where he said this but it's new to me. I really don't care what Deion says, his whole purpose in life is to just open his mouth whether it makes sense or not...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Speaking of BSG, I think JG is all BSG'ed out.....did you catch up yet or are you burned out
    from watching so many episodes in a row!
    [/quote]

I'm burned out....I'm still in the middle of season 2.......maybe today I will watch a couple of episodes...

oh my lord, the doctor that they always interview in the mornings on Foxnews, I forget his
    name, but he just called Mail Servers "receivers", I think he meant to say, "servers"...

I hope he is a much better doctor!!!