Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]That, and if you can't manage to talk on your damn cell phone and drive, then pull over! Which don't get me started about the ******ed cell phone rules..... I think this is where all the old people move to in Cali, it's the Florida of Cali... lol![/quote]

That sunny weather may not be worth it man!!!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]

i deffinatley think it's one of his bests!
    [/quote]

Arguing again with me? First with Scarlett on who she's gonna marry, now this? Don't make me take her away from you again.
    [/quote]
    you never had her and you never will. we have a deep love that not even God himself could break us apart!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

Agreed, I love Big Daddy.....and Swanson is HOT in that movie.....

Oh yeah GMEN, yeah I saw those pics, they look good, I need to upgrade my PC
    to play any new games now....
    [/quote]

I hear ya, dude. I would probably need to upgrade my PC as well to play that. I can only imagine what the requirements are to play that. Still nice, though...
    [/quote]

At this point, I might as well just get PS3 when they start having some killer games....
    The cost of upgrading my PC for the same effects isn't worth it anymore....

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

See...this is why I need a gun while I am driving. I would just shoot out their freaking tires. If they don't know how to drive...fine...I will make sure they don't! [8o|]
    [/quote]

What pissed me off more was that I was BEING NICE. And the guy had the nerve to be pissed
    off at me....I followed him for awhile, I wanted to get him into a parking lot and tell
    him that he f*** up and I was being nice..but then I let it go and went to Best Buy....

augh!!!
    [/quote]

Dude, you've been hanging around with JG too much and learning her bad driving habits. LOL. Seriously, I probably would've done the same thing.

See...this is why I need a gun while I am driving. I would just shoot out their freaking tires. If they don't know how to drive...fine...I will make sure they don't! [8o|]
    [/quote]

What pissed me off more was that I was BEING NICE. And the guy had the nerve to be pissed
    off at me....I followed him for awhile, I wanted to get him into a parking lot and tell
    him that he f*** up and I was being nice..but then I let it go and went to Best Buy....

augh!!!
    [/quote]lol,</P>

I follow people in the parking lot and ask them if they knew that their turn signal wasn't working ....loll! </P>

Redneck driving 101, cig in one hand, cell in the other....</P>

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    you never had her and you never will. we have a deep love that not even God himself could break us apart!
    [/quote]

You can start by watching Lost in Translation. Everyone's seen her booty except you.

Veteran

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]

[/quote]

That deep, huh? Damn... Ok, I don't want to piss off the man upstairs. You can have her.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]That, and if you can't manage to talk on your damn cell phone and drive, then pull over! Which don't get me started about the ******ed cell phone rules..... I think this is where all the old people move to in Cali, it's the Florida of Cali... lol![/quote]

That sunny weather may not be worth it man!!!
    [/quote]I dunno, I'm not a big fan of the rudeness on the East Coast... Nope, Western Washington, paradise.... except there the get in the ultra fast lane and drive the speed limit......

[/quote]

augh!!!
    [/quote]

I'm telling ya...wave a .44 Magnum at some fool.......they won't be pissed at you for long....
    I do that sometimes...if you mess with me...I will follow your *** and give you a damn good piece of my mind....[:@]

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    [/quote]

You can start by watching Lost in Translation. Everyone's seen her booty except you.
    [/quote]

Tell him, AG! He's been fantasizing and nothing else. She does look pretty good in that movie.