Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]What is the deal with Gretta? Did she get into an accident? I never found out why she kinda
    talks the way she does...??
    [/quote]Didn't she get some plastic surgery? Botox? I dunno, but she's less unattractive then she was a few years ago.[/quote]

She definitely got plastic surgery, I saw the before and after...

And she did a great job because she looks better. But still, I think she talked weird
    even before the surgery....I'm sure it was some accident or something but I'd like
    to know just out of curiosity...
    [/quote]yeah, almost like she was a stroke victim. Well I'm going to prep for bed so I can hit the gym at 5 am. Good talking AG![/quote]

ha! I outlasted you! And I'm the one 3 hours ahead!!

Anyways, chat with you later!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Wouldn't that mean that the first shooter was the chinese one then, and the white one was
    the one that killed 33+ people if he did the killings after the first incident?
    [/quote]</P>

No according to the report of Geraldo, the first suspect was a white male, which doesn't make sense when you see the pics with the Oriental dude in hand cuffs.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Wouldn't that mean that the first shooter was the chinese one then, and the white one was
    the one that killed 33+ people if he did the killings after the first incident?
    [/quote]</p>

No according to the report of Geraldo, the first suspect was a white male, which doesn't make sense when you see the pics with the Oriental dude in hand cuffs.</p>[/quote]

No that oriental dude works for Foxnews!! It was confirmed he was some producer or
    someone that asked too many questions so the cops put him on the ground...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    ha! I outlasted you! And I'm the one 3 hours ahead!!

Anyways, chat with you later!!

[/quote]I didn't say I was going to sleep, just prep. I'm trying to get up and run at 5am, which I know is way earlier than you get up my friend! Loll, good night friend, and god bless on this tragic day.

You're right!! I will be knocked out still when you get up....

I am off to bed too, have a good one!!

Good morning thread buddies. Hopefully today is a better day. Still nasty weather out here in Boston

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Good morning thread buddies. Hopefully today is a better day. Still nasty weather out here in Boston[/quote]

Good morning. The main parkway I take to work is still flood so another day at home for me.

I think this weather is behind all of us now though...I hope...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Good morning thread buddies. Hopefully today is a better day. Still nasty weather out here in Boston[/quote]

Good morning. The main parkway I take to work is still flood so another day at home for me.

I think this weather is behind all of us now though...I hope...
    [/quote]</P>

They are saying we will get another 1/2 inch of rain here. I got out to my truck yesterday and there was a 6-7 inch pool of water down by my pedals. Totally sucked. Its never happened before. Right before I moved from Jackson Hole, the wife and I were out to dinner with friends and our dog was in the front of the truck. Someone shot off some fireworks and it scared the dog. He ended up ripping out some of my driver side window liner. It looks kinds bad but never had a problem with it. "Big Brother had his way with it"[:@] At least it reminds me of my dog who has since passed.</P>

oh wow, it must be pretty bad then for your truck to have water filled up to the pedals!!
    You should take some pics and post them up here for us to see....

It stopped raining yesterday for us so I figured same for you......

Sorry to hear that about your dog.....did you get another dog?

Morning Y'all!
    Must. Find. Coffee! [C]