Re: Asian giant for HC

Hey Andy, what are you doing with my future wife on your avatar? </P>

P-4 Pentium 4 </P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Hey Andy, what are you doing with my future wife on your avatar? </p>

P-4 Pentium 4 </p>[/quote]

when Kate saw me she decided I was too good an opportunity to miss out on, sorry.

duh, pentium 4, how did I miss that?

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]

Hey Andy, what are you doing with my future wife on your avatar? </P>

P-4 Pentium 4 </P>[/quote]

when Kate saw me she decided I was too good an opportunity to miss out on, sorry.

duh, pentium 4, how did I miss that?
    [/quote]She's too old for you. I'll trade you the Tara Reid pick from a couple of pages ago...

Cho had writings? Seriously that kid is messed up

[quote user="mjg407"]She's too old for you. I'll trade you the Tara Reid pick from a couple of pages ago...[/quote]

someone that hot could never be too old for anybody!!!!! and I don't want Tara, I'm not a big fan of of miss Reid.

[quote user="gridironking225"]Cho had writings? Seriously that kid is messed up
    [/quote]yeah the drudge report has some, and here's another he was a really bad playwright.</P>

http://news.aol.com/virginia-tech-sh...17141309990001</P>

Is anyone going to VT to support the people who are in pain? I'm trying to go to Virginia tomorrow night, driving down with my friend. I just sent an e-mail to the ADMIN of VT's site. I hope he e-mails me back:

"Hello,

First off, let me tell you how deeply saddened I am by all of this. It's a shock and I'm very, very upset over. The reason I'm e-mailing you is because I was interested in driving down to VT to see if there were any outreach programs or something community-help related. I'm 22, and I live in Poughkeepsie, NY. My friend and I have really, really been hit hard by all of this. I would be able to drive out tomorrow night (Wednesday) or early Thursday morning. We'll sleep in our car, whatever it takes, just to help out. Please e-mail me back, as I know you are probably getting loads of e-mails; but I have to work on Saturday.

-Mike"

I know this goes no where on the site, but I want to know if anyone else is going down as well. I'm really, really upset by this.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]She's too old for you. I'll trade you the Tara Reid pick from a couple of pages ago...[/quote]

someone that hot could never be too old for anybody!!!!! and I don't want Tara, I'm not a big fan of of miss Reid.
    [/quote]and she's an iggles fan. lol, somebody called me ghey because I said she was a skank...

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="gridironking225"]Cho had writings? Seriously that kid is messed up
    [/quote]yeah the drudge report has some, and here's another he was a really bad playwright.</p>

http://news.aol.com/virginia-tech-sh...17141309990001</p>[/quote]
    Thanks man.

[quote user="GORGOROTH"] Is anyone going to VT to support the people who are in pain? I'm trying to go to Virginia tomorrow night, driving down with my friend. I just sent an e-mail to the ADMIN of VT's site. I hope he e-mails me back:

"Hello,

First off, let me tell you how deeply saddened I am by all of this. It's a shock and I'm very, very upset over. The reason I'm e-mailing you is because I was interested in driving down to VT to see if there were any outreach programs or something community-help related. I'm 22, and I live in Poughkeepsie, NY. My friend and I have really, really been hit hard by all of this. I would be able to drive out tomorrow night (Wednesday) or early Thursday morning. We'll sleep in our car, whatever it takes, just to help out. Please e-mail me back, as I know you are probably getting loads of e-mails; but I have to work on Saturday.

-Mike"

I know this goes no where on the site, but I want to know if anyone else is going down as well. I'm really, really upset by this.
    [/quote]Dude that's amazing to volunteer yourself like that . God bless you and all those that lost loved ones...