Re: Asian giant for HC

That is pretty interesting MJ...

Long but I read all of it and it is true...

I played with BB Guns growing up and most of that article I did!!!

I feel like I grew up in the 70's or something!! We just MIGHT have a generation
    of kids that don't know how to deal and problem solve!! Now that is scary....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]We would have a lot more trolls and just stupid users coming in here....

Has Harooni EVER posted here? I don't think he has...

Check your PM, i have one more stupid question...
    [/quote]He was being even more of a DB yesterday, that guy Gogorth had posted about going down to VT to help out, and db made it sound like the kid just wanted attention.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I have to agree. He committed such a horrible act...yet he seemed to be dealing with such great anger within himself. All we can now is wonder what if....

You know somewhere out there...there is another kid probably going through the same emotions....I just pray someone gets to him/her before it is too late.
    [/quote]

They are talking about an asian backlash on MSNBC....

That *******!!! Look what he is making the rest of us deal with!! [:@] [:@] [:@][/quote]

What asian backlash???
    It was one person who committed the act and he was sick in his head.
    If it was a gang of 20 people...then ok..maybe there might be a backlash...but please...come on!
    I think they are just discussing it for the sake of discussing it....pay no atention to it

[quote user="AsianGiant"]That is pretty interesting MJ...

Long but I read all of it and it is true...

I played with BB Guns growing up and most of that article I did!!!

I feel like I grew up in the 70's or something!! We just MIGHT have a generation
    of kids that don't know how to deal and problem solve!! Now that is scary....
    [/quote]</P>

Sorry about the wrong read. I also think that we have come up with about 30 new diseases. I bet we all could be diagnosed with ADD, hell I have it now more than ever, it's called boredom...</P>

yeah, I remember I would come home from school and play outside until the sunset, we would play tag, or stickball, or football, run around like crazies....There are two little girls in my neighborhood, and I think it's great that I see them all of the time riding their bikes around. They always stop to play with my dog if we are outside. So many kids now just spend all of their time on the computer or xbox (maybe thats why we all do it so much now?)</P>

I'm blushing....[:$]</P>

<SPAN id=intelliTXT> </P>

When it comes to spicing up her sex life, the only thing Eva Longoria is “Desperate” for is a man to dominate."I'm not averse to being tied up in silk scarves. I like a man to take charge,” she confessed to Live magazine. “There's something very sexy about being submissive."And in terms of being bare down there, Longoria is a hair-free fan with a fetish for G-strings" Every girl should have a Brazilian wax. It's my sexy secret,” the buxom brunette boasted to the mag. “And I only ever wear thongs. I don't own a pair of knickers with a proper back to them."</P></SPAN>

Paris Hilton Going Haywire?</P>
    <P nd="24">From socialite to “Simple Life,” Paris Hilton is apparently mislaying her marbles.</P>
    <P nd="25">According to the New York Daily News, Hilton was spotted arriving solo at L.A.’s Les Deux last week. After meeting up with lil’ sis, Nicky, the hotel heiress was overcome with the need to croon a chorus of “Firecrotch," a not-so-nice nickname for redhead Lindsay Lohan.</P>
    <P nd="26">“As Paris was about to leave, she started saying ‘firecrotch' to herself — but loudly — so everyone around her could hear," a partier told the paper. "And she wasn't saying it to anybody — she was all by herself. She was practically chanting it!"</P>

<H2 class=dark>Top Video</H2>
    <DIV class=feature>
    <H3>'Fracture'</H3>

Hot shot attorney tries to take down cagey wife-killer in new movie</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=update>Is it just me or does that look like the big Tuna?<BR class=clear></DIV><BR style="CLEAR: both">

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Very disturbing

http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...612003,00.html
    [/quote]</P>

I dunno this part bothered me.</P>

Dr. Harvey Barker, head of the community mental-health agency called by campus police, told TIME's Michael Lindenberger that his agency had performed an involuntary psychiatric evaluation of Cho before he was committed to St. Albans. "We did an independent evaluation at the request of the police department," Barker said. "We did not make an recommendation [as to whether he was fit to remain on campus or in school]. That was not our role." Neither the campus police department's nor the hospital's records on Cho were part of the material accessed by the state's background-check system for firearms purchases. </P>

</P>

Shouldn't that be their role if they are the experts? Why the heck is that not part of the state's background checks? Jeeze....</P>

That monster planned all of this.
    Did anyone hear about what he sent to nbc. Extremely disturbing and just frightening.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/