Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey Gibril, sorry I've been working on my classes for tomorrow.[/quote]
    its all good dude, no worry.

but there's a bomb threat at my school for tomarrow. kinda sucks. but our principle said that tongiht they're having like police dogs and a whole bunch of people checking every inch of the school and tomarrow morning they're checking every student when they come ionto shcool
    [/quote]wtf?</p>

why worry about AQ when we do this **** to ourselves...</p>[/quote]
    thsi is the second bomb threat we've had this year.

also, i heard that someone overheard a kid saying he was gonna shoot up the school on June 8th. its a long line of people to hear it from, and i hope its made up, but its scary.

oh yea, and in every english class we had to write liek a letter thing and hand it in so they can give all the papers to the police so they can analyze the hand writing and see if its the same as the one one the bomb threat note

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey Gibril, sorry I've been working on my classes for tomorrow.[/quote]
    its all good dude, no worry.

but there's a bomb threat at my school for tomarrow. kinda sucks. but our principle said that tongiht they're having like police dogs and a whole bunch of people checking every inch of the school and tomarrow morning they're checking every student when they come ionto shcool
    [/quote]This is so ****ing stupid. Seriously, this is now becoming a big thing.

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="GORGOROTH"]http://a319.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/l_77a2270a6839f09d3246adb1d3e59fde.jpg

I'm talking to this girl on Myspace, the guy on the left is her ex-bf, whom was one of the many victims from Monday. So sad.
    [/quote]
    oh man, that sucks dude. sorry to hear that
    [/quote]Yeah man, it does.

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    thsi is the second bomb threat we've had this year.

also, i heard that someone overheard a kid saying he was gonna shoot up the school on June 8th. its a long line of people to hear it from, and i hope its made up, but its scary.

oh yea, and in every english class we had to write liek a letter thing and hand it in so they can give all the papers to the police so they can analyze the hand writing and see if its the same as the one one the bomb threat note
    [/quote]

WTF? That's friggin nuts.
    [{]

This world is just crazy....

You know the press needs to just cover the victims and the families. **** Cho, stop showing his stupid face, it's making all these other loosers want their 15 minutes of fame. This is getting insane, we are supposed to worry about terrorists outside this country, now we got to watch out for some whacko who feels he isn't understood?

[quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="GORGOROTH"] Oh yeah, did they catch that nut in California yet who claimed he'd make "The V.T. Shooting look mild"? He's armed with an AK 47 apparently. All schools are on lockdown now.
    [/quote]holy shmoke! That's like just down the road from here!</P>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18203613/</P>[/quote]There's proof right there that banning guns does nothing. The AK-47 is illegal if it's not a semi-automatic. Even so, it's not a gun you can get in stores, and they have to ship it overseas piece by piece.
    [/quote]I'm pretty sure that in Cali, the AK-47 semi is banned as well as clips above 10. What was the Chinese AK called?

[quote user="GORGOROTH"]
    Yeah, they have Glock 10 now, same with ATF and the FBI.

Have you shot a Glock 18, the automatic one?
    [/quote]nope, M-16, M-14, 50 cal, 20mm Grenade Launcher, SAW, FN-FAL, M-60.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="GORGOROTH"] Oh yeah, did they catch that nut in California yet who claimed he'd make "The V.T. Shooting look mild"? He's armed with an AK 47 apparently. All schools are on lockdown now.
    [/quote]holy shmoke! That's like just down the road from here!</p>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18203613/</p>[/quote]There's proof right there that banning guns does nothing. The AK-47 is illegal if it's not a semi-automatic. Even so, it's not a gun you can get in stores, and they have to ship it overseas piece by piece.
    [/quote]I'm pretty sure that in Cali, the AK-47 semi is banned as well as clips above 10. What was the Chinese AK called?[/quote]I believe theirs was the AK-74 which holds more rounds, but the AK-47 has less recoil.

[quote user="mjg407"]You know the press needs to just cover the victims and the families. **** Cho, stop showing his stupid face, it's making all these other loosers want their 15 minutes of fame. This is getting insane, we are supposed to worry about terrorists outside this country, now we got to watch out for some whacko who feels he isn't understood?[/quote] Quite frankly, we SHOULDN'T be worrying about terrorists OUTSIDE of OUR COUNTRY. We SHOULD however be worrying about what's happening in OUR COUNTRY.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="GORGOROTH"]
    Yeah, they have Glock 10 now, same with ATF and the FBI.

Have you shot a Glock 18, the automatic one?
    [/quote]nope, M-16, M-14, 50 cal, 20mm Grenade Launcher, SAW, FN-FAL, M-60.[/quote]http://www.glock.com/english/index_pistols_45.htm