Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]

Happy 35th Gmen. Whatever you do, don't drink so much that this looks good.</P>

</P>[/quote]

LOL! Thanks man! No... I don't think I'd touch that sober or drunk!
    [/quote]True story: when I opened the picture above, my plants all died and my dogs howled, then crawled under the bed. "C'mon girl, it's okay, the monster can't hurt you sweetie..."

Here you go Gmen, but uh... to quote office space, wear a rubber</P>

</P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

True story: when I opened the picture above, my plants all died and my dogs howled, then crawled under the bed. "C'mon girl, it's okay, the monster can't hurt you sweetie..."[/quote]

LOL! Wouldn't surprise me. I was half awake until I saw that pic. I don't need my coffee now!

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

Here you go Gmen, but uh... to quote office space, wear a rubber</p>

</p>[/quote]

I would definitely need to get her out of that! [:O] I can't believe she's an Eagles fan!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning all! Figured I'd jump on now since I won't be able to tonight or tomorrow. Tomorrow is my 35th birthday and I plan on going out drinking tonight.
    [/quote]</P>

Happy Bday GMENFAN!! Thats odd, I must have known somehow because I went out last night and got a little over-refreshed. I'm a bit dinged up this morning but it makes it all the more worth it because I can tell myself I did it for your birthday!</P>

I turn 35 in October.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Yikes!!! i m with ya gmen!! thinking of it send chivers down my spine.....</p>[/quote]

You and me both, Dutch! That pic is just nasty! I would have nightmares for life.

Hey Dutchy, how's it going on the other side of the drink?

Veteran

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Happy Bday GMENFAN!! Thats odd, I must have known somehow because I went out last night and got a little over-refreshed. I'm a bit dinged up this morning but it makes it all the more worth it because I can tell myself I did it for your birthday!</p>

I turn 35 in October.</p>[/quote]

Hey Crush! What's going on, dude?? LOL! Thanks, I appreciate that! So 6 months away from your 35th, huh? Time flies for all of us over 30, bro... How are the Sox fans up in beantown doing? My Yanks are coming in for a nice 3 game set in Fenway.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning all! Figured I'd jump on now since I won't be able to tonight or tomorrow. Tomorrow is my 35th birthday and I plan on going out drinking tonight.
    [/quote]</P>

Hey guys!! what's up over there??</P>

GMen: Happy B-day in advance man!! just make sure u don't drink too much so u get to spent ur b-day in a normal way instead of with a hangover....[][&lt;)]</P>

[/quote]

Hey Dutch! <FONT color=#0000ff>You're on here early today</FONT>. Thanks bro! Believe me, the last thing I want for a birthday present is a hangover. A brunette would be nice to make my day extra special.
    [/quote]</P>

LOL! it is near 5pm here, so not that early.. i guess i can say the same for u guys, right.... but yeah, usually i m here at nighttime. I will be tonight again.</P>

true thing bout not wanting to start a new year of life with a hangover! Hope u WILL get that brunette thogh!! i guess that is a good bday present.</P>

Hey all got to run to teach class. cya. Happy Bday Gmen.