Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Happy Bday GMENFAN!! Thats odd, I must have known somehow because I went out last night and got a little over-refreshed. I'm a bit dinged up this morning but it makes it all the more worth it because I can tell myself I did it for your birthday!</P>

I turn 35 in October.</P>

[/quote]

Hey Crush! What's going on, dude?? LOL! Thanks, I appreciate that! So 6 months away from your 35th, huh? Time flies for all of us over 30, bro... How are the Sox fans up in beantown doing? My Yanks are coming in for a nice 3 game set in Fenway.
    [/quote]</P>

Yeah bud, they seem to be all riled up about the Yanks coming to town. At one bar I was at last night, they kept showing replays of A-Rod's walk off and after the third replay, a fella threw his mug at the tv, then he got himself thrown out of the bar!</P>

Veteran

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

LOL! it is near 5pm here, so not that early.. i guess i can say the same for u guys, right.... but yeah, usually i m here at nighttime. I will be tonight again.</p>

true thing bout not wanting to start a new year of life with a hangover! Hope u WILL get that brunette thogh!! i guess that is a good bday present.</p>[/quote]

I hope so, too! That would be real nice, Kate Beckinsale would be nice, too, but that's wishful thinking! Yeah, I'm here early because I am off today. I wasn't planning on doing ANY OT this weekend. Screw that!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning all! Figured I'd jump on now since I won't be able to tonight or tomorrow. Tomorrow is my 35th birthday and I plan on going out drinking tonight.
    [/quote]

Happy Birthday dude, enjoy it safely!![B]

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all got to run to teach class. cya. Happy Bday Gmen.[/quote]

Thanks again, mjg! Talk to ya later!

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey Dutchy, how's it going on the other side of the drink?[/quote]</P>

Good man!! we r having the hottest april since they started the temp check, early in the 17th century.. Last week we had temps of around 90 (high 80's). Usually it is bout low 60's.... good to hear u guys get some sun now as well! hope it will last throughout all the way to the winter[]</P>

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning all! Figured I'd jump on now since I won't be able to tonight or tomorrow. Tomorrow is my 35th birthday and I plan on going out drinking tonight.
    [/quote]

Happy Birthday dude, enjoy it safely!![B]
    [/quote]

Thanks AG! I plan to. I'll have a few of my buddies take me home if it gets too out of hand. I don't over do it so that I can't drive.

Good, do the Yanks have a game tomorrow? Maybe AROD can win another game on your Bday!!

Veteran

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Yeah bud, they seem to be all riled up about the Yanks coming to town. At one bar I was at last night, they kept showing replays of A-Rod's walk off and after the third replay, a fella threw his mug at the tv, then he got himself thrown out of the bar!</p>[/quote]

Are you serious? Damn... It's only a game. People, that includes some of my fellow Yankee fans, take this rivalry too seriously, too!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

LOL! it is near 5pm here, so not that early.. i guess i can say the same for u guys, right.... but yeah, usually i m here at nighttime. I will be tonight again.</P>

true thing bout not wanting to start a new year of life with a hangover! Hope u WILL get that brunette thogh!! i guess that is a good bday present.</P>

[/quote]

I hope so, too! That would be real nice, Kate Beckinsale would be nice, too, but that's wishful thinking! Yeah, I'm here early because I am off today. I wasn't planning on doing ANY OT this weekend. Screw that!
    [/quote]</P>

Great thing man!! with knowing u worked a lot lately and ur upcoming bday, u did the right thing to take a day off!!</P>

LOL I do hope Kate will drop by, if only for the look on ur face when she does!! (hey, at least u have something to wish for a bday present right?!?!)</P>

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Are you serious? Damn... It's only a game. People, that includes some of my fellow Yankee fans, take this rivalry too seriously, too!
    [/quote]

It's true, the fans make it more of a rivalry than the players do. Yes it's always a big game between
    these 2 teams but they players are more focused on winning and getting the job done than this rivlary....