Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Do any of you guys Rome is Burning on ESPN. Does Jim Rome annoy anyone like he annoys me?[/quote]

That fool is annoying! Grrrr

Classic!

<H1 id=video_title>Jim Rome vs Jim Everett</H1>

[/quote]

haha I remember that, wow how old is that? I mean, Jim Rome looks like a kid!!

And why did he call him Chris? I never figured that out...

[/quote]</P>

He was referencing that he is a chick. Remember that female tennis player Chris Everett? Yeah Rome looks so young. What a punk.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

haha I remember that, wow how old is that? I mean, Jim Rome looks like a kid!!

And why did he call him Chris? I never figured that out...

[/quote]

Mixing him up on purpose with that female tennis player Chris Everrett

JG, I like your new motto. Is it a response to the constant name calling over at TAGF?

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]JG, I like your new motto. Is it a response to the constant name calling over at TAGF?[/quote]

Yup! Seriously. It gets outta contol. The moment someone disagrees with ya....they call you an idiot. Pure nonsense if ya ask me!

WOW she's pretty SEXY....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]JG, I like your new motto. Is it a response to the constant name calling over at TAGF?[/quote]

Yup! Seriously. It gets outta contol. The moment someone disagrees with ya....they call you an idiot. Pure nonsense if ya ask me!
    [/quote]</P>

It also bums me out a wee bit that they throw the ****** word around so often. That word kind of offends me. When I was a little whipper snapper, I think around 12-13, I used that word a lot. One time I used it in front of my father. He scolded me, then that weekend, took me to a hospital that housed mentally ******ed children and showed me how I wrong I was to use that word. I haven't used it since and it is something I will never forget.</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="mjg407"]

Morning all, what's up. All the schools are closed here becasue of that looney yesterday. </p>

Frack, got to be at work around 7 this moring....</p>[/quote]Nothing is going right for me. I found out just two hours ago that my friend shot himself in the face on April 7th. No one informed me, even though he was my best friend. I hadn't seen him online in a while so I looked on my Myspace, he wans't there..then I realized (jokingly) maybe he killed himself. So just messing around on Google.com, I found that he did: http://www.loylessfuneralhome.com/se...19&amp;locid=#

Out of all the times I've talked him out of doing things like this (they were many), he finally did it. The Saturday night I wasn't there because I was out getting drunk like an idiot and actually came on here drunk like a moron, he did it. I wasn't there to prevent it, and I will live with it for the rest of my life.

And now my gf and I are probably breaking up.
    [/quote]

OMG! Very sorry to hear about that GORGOROTH. [{]
    You have my sympathies. Very sad and tragic.

[/quote]I feel like ****.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]WOW she's pretty SEXY....

[/quote]</P>

who dat?</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="mjg407"]

Morning all, what's up. All the schools are closed here becasue of that looney yesterday. </p>

Frack, got to be at work around 7 this moring....</p>[/quote]Nothing is going right for me. I found out just two hours ago that my friend shot himself in the face on April 7th. No one informed me, even though he was my best friend. I hadn't seen him online in a while so I looked on my Myspace, he wans't there..then I realized (jokingly) maybe he killed himself. So just messing around on Google.com, I found that he did: http://www.loylessfuneralhome.com/se...19&amp;locid=#

Out of all the times I've talked him out of doing things like this (they were many), he finally did it. The Saturday night I wasn't there because I was out getting drunk like an idiot and actually came on here drunk like a moron, he did it. I wasn't there to prevent it, and I will live with it for the rest of my life.

[/quote]

WHOA!!! Sorry to hear that man, that is bad news. Was he depressed or something?

How close does he live to you? Don't do anything crazy, just take it all in deep breaths...

[/quote]He lives in FL. His ex-gf from two years ago caused him to start feeling suicidal..then the next two gf's put the nail in the coffin. I always talked him out of the ****.

[quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="mjg407"]

Morning all, what's up. All the schools are closed here becasue of that looney yesterday. </P>

Frack, got to be at work around 7 this moring....</P>

[/quote]Nothing is going right for me. I found out just two hours ago that my friend shot himself in the face on April 7th. No one informed me, even though he was my best friend. I hadn't seen him online in a while so I looked on my Myspace, he wans't there..then I realized (jokingly) maybe he killed himself. So just messing around on Google.com, I found that he did: http://www.loylessfuneralhome.com/se...19&amp;locid=#

[/quote]

OMG! Very sorry to hear about that GORGOROTH. [{]
    You have my sympathies. Very sad and tragic.

[/quote]I feel like ****.
    [/quote]</P>

And rightfully so. Talk it out friend. Get with some loved ones/friends and talk it out. Don't bottle it up. I know you don't want to hear this but eventually it will get better for ya. I'm feeling for you.</P>