Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

ah that is nice too know!! i will man!!</p>

say i heard on CNN that there was a armed guy near NASA?? how did it end?? (did it ...??)</p>

There really is some weird **** going on in the world today.... sure hope ur prediction of 2012 wasn't too accurate.... (with the way it is going now it might be sooner??)</p>[/quote]

I don't want to joke about 2012 anymore, it's starting to get scary!!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

ah that is nice too know!! i will man!!</P>

say i heard on CNN that there was a armed guy near NASA?? how did it end?? (did it ...??)</P>

There really is some weird **** going on in the world today.... sure hope ur prediction of 2012 wasn't too accurate.... (with the way it is going now it might be sooner??)</P>

[/quote]

I don't want to joke about 2012 anymore, it's starting to get scary!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

True!! from now on no more "2012" talk!!</P>

but do u know what happend there?? is it all over without anyone getting hurt??</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

</P>

***reading back***</P>

i still have my NES!!! with all the talk i might dust it off and try to play it again... ahahah good old sweet memories....</P>

[/quote]

Don't bother, they have the ROMS now so you can just play them on your PC.

I used to have every NES game on ROM and I just played it with an NES emulator.
    Same for Sega, TurboGrafix 16, NEO GEO...etc....
    [/quote]</P>

really?? didn't know that! that is sweet!! where can i get these ROM's??</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Tentarium"]So,is anyone here rooting, forthe Nets???They're gonna, crush the Raptors...You'll see, loll...[/quote]</P>

Hey guys! back at "normal" time[]</P>

Tent: u know i'll root for them!! please keep me updated, will ya??</P>

[/quote]</P>

No, problem...Yankees are up, 1-0...My prediction is that Alex Rodriguezwill hit a homerun on the third pitch, of his next at bat...I predicted a homerun on the second pitch,a week agoand I was right, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol!! thnx for the udate.... but i was talking bout the Nets - Raptors game but nice to know the yankees r up by 1!! (for all u baseball Yankeefans that is)</P>

[/quote]</P>

I knew what you meant, loll...Just an update, anyways, loll...Alex Rodriguez hit two homers tonight, so far...The Yankees are up,5-2, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

loL!! so that sounds good!! how long do they have left to play?? game 2 is tomorrow right?? i might watch it.......</P>

</P>

....nah not getting into baseball, sorry...</P>

</P>

</P>

[:@] just read my admirals lost again.... 0-2... that is not a good way to start!!! i will have to go and root for them in 2 weeks!!</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Tentarium"]So,is anyone here rooting, forthe Nets???They're gonna, crush the Raptors...You'll see, loll...[/quote]</P>

Hey guys! back at "normal" time[]</P>

Tent: u know i'll root for them!! please keep me updated, will ya??</P>

[/quote]</P>

No, problem...Yankees are up, 1-0...My prediction is that Alex Rodriguezwill hit a homerun on the third pitch, of his next at bat...I predicted a homerun on the second pitch,a week agoand I was right, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol!! thnx for the udate.... but i was talking bout the Nets - Raptors game but nice to know the yankees r up by 1!! (for all u baseball Yankeefans that is)</P>

[/quote]</P>

I knew what you meant, loll...Just an update, anyways, loll...Alex Rodriguez hit two homers tonight, so far...The Yankees are up,5-2, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

loL!! so that sounds good!! how long do they have left to play?? game 2 is tomorrow right?? i might watch it.......</P>

</P>

....nah not getting into baseball, sorry...</P>

</P>

</P>

[:@] just read my admirals lost again.... 0-2... that is not a good way to start!!! i will have to go and root for them in 2 weeks!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

We're in the top of the eigth, right now...I called Alex Rodriguez hitting a homerun in, three pitches...He, hit a homerun in four pitches, loll...Alex Rodriguez, iscomingup, loll...</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"]

We're in the top of the eigth, right now...I called Alex Rodriguez hitting a homerun in, three pitches...He, hit a homerun in four pitches, loll...Alex Rodriguez, is ocming up, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

sweet!! still 5-2?? hope ur team wins and have a clean sweep over the sox!!</P>

True!! from now on no more "2012" talk!!</p>

but do u know what happend there?? is it all over without anyone getting hurt??</p>[/quote]

I really didn't pay too much attention to it. I know one hostage is dead and I think another
    is wounded. The gunmen killed himself afterwards....

really?? didn't know that! that is sweet!! where can i get these ROM's??</p>[/quote]

I don't know where you can get them anymore. I found them on sites that were
    somewhat questionable if you know what I mean...

Those sites definitely don't exist anymore and I really wish I didn't delete all of them...
    I had thousands of games....on almost every system made....

whats up fellers?</P>

</P>

AG- you liking this score? you must be!</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

whats up fellers?</p>

</p>

AG- you liking this score? you must be!</p>[/quote]

It's a great game!! Are you watching?