Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

really?? didn't know that! that is sweet!! where can i get these ROM's??</P>

[/quote]

I don't know where you can get them anymore. I found them on sites that were
    somewhat questionable if you know what I mean...

Those sites definitely don't exist anymore and I really wish I didn't delete all of them...
    I had thousands of games....on almost every system made....
    [/quote]</P>

darn!! i hoped u could tell me where to get those games again!!... i do remember hearing bout it some years ago.. but didn't paid a lot of attention to it. Wish i had !! oh well... might be back to the (S)NES after all!! HAHAHA</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

whats up fellers?</P>

</P>

AG- you liking this score? you must be!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey Crush!! </P>

this is the moment for u to decide wich team u favor. Sox or Yanks!!! and then stick with it till after this weekend[]</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

True!! from now on no more "2012" talk!!</P>

but do u know what happend there?? is it all over without anyone getting hurt??</P>

[/quote]

I really didn't pay too much attention to it. I know one hostage is dead and I think another
    is wounded. The gunmen killed himself afterwards....
    [/quote]</P>

hmmm, getting that used to it now r u, that u don't bother any more?? Good thing he killed himself, but a real shame that he had to hurt others before that!!</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

whats up fellers?</P>

</P>

[/quote]

It's a great game!! Are you watching?
    [/quote]</P>

I am now. They were getting pumped up for Manny on that full count huh? Did I catch that A-Rod had two dings already tonight?</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

whats up fellers?</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey Crush!! </P>

this is the moment for u to decide wich team u favor. Sox or Yanks!!! and then stick with it till after this weekend[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey Dutchy, How ya doing? Cool we got a double dose of Dutch today. Yeah, I need to pick a team and stick to it. I'm leaning towards the sox. A bunch of my college buds, who live in NYC are Yanks fans. I like arguing with them on a wide variety of topics, so this can be one more!</P>

I just got done watching that flick, "Flags of our Father's", I think it was called, about the boys that raised the flag at Iwo Jima. It was pretty cool, I was not aware of all the controversy surrounding that scene.

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

really?? didn't know that! that is sweet!! where can i get these ROM's??</p>

[/quote]

I don't know where you can get them anymore. I found them on sites that were
    somewhat questionable if you know what I mean...

Those sites definitely don't exist anymore and I really wish I didn't delete all of them...
    I had thousands of games....on almost every system made....
    [/quote]</p>

darn!! i hoped u could tell me where to get those games again!!... i do remember hearing bout it some years ago.. but didn't paid a lot of attention to it. Wish i had !! oh well... might be back to the (S)NES after all!! HAHAHA</p>[/quote]

Check out this site...

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/arcade/mame.html

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

whats up fellers?</p>

</p>

AG- you liking this score? you must be!</p>

[/quote]</p>

Hey Crush!! </p>

this is the moment for u to decide wich team u favor. Sox or Yanks!!! and then stick with it till after this weekend[]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Hey Dutchy, How ya doing? Cool we got a double dose of Dutch today. Yeah, I need to pick a team and stick to it. I'm leaning towards the sox. A bunch of my college buds, who live in NYC are Yanks fans. I like arguing with them on a wide variety of topics, so this can be one more!</p>[/quote]

Yup 2 homers in one game...

12 homers so far!!

Alright guys, I am off for the nite, everyone have a good one until tomorrow!!

GMEN if you come here, again, Happy Bday and enjoy it!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Alright guys, I am off for the nite, everyone have a good one until tomorrow!!

GMEN if you come here, again, Happy Bday and enjoy it!!

[/quote]</P>

AG- you getting nervous?</P>

</P>

Sleep well</P>