Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey JG- Dee Dee Barber gets on my nerves. I've stopped going to threads where I see his name. Good comments on your behalf.[/quote]True. Him and Harooni were both the people who claimed no one can give a lending hand out to those who lost loved ones at V.T.. But it was Harooni who began making morbid jokes about the shooting.
    [/quote]
    that was a mistake by him. can people please forget about this. it was an honest mistake by him, he did not know that the VT shooting had happened. he appologized quickly after he found out what happened and even deleted the post. it was an honest mistake and idk why people cant see that.

but anyway, i sorta like both of them. they know their stuff and believe in their points of view. to understand both of them you have to see where they're coming from

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey JG- Dee Dee Barber gets on my nerves. I've stopped going to threads where I see his name. Good comments on your behalf.[/quote]True. Him and Harooni were both the people who claimed no one can give a lending hand out to those who lost loved ones at V.T.. But it was Harooni who began making morbid jokes about the shooting.
    [/quote]
    that was a mistake by him. can people please forget about this. it was an honest mistake by him, he did not know that the VT shooting had happened. he appologized quickly after he found out what happened and even deleted the post. it was an honest mistake and idk why people cant see that.

but anyway, i sorta like both of them. they know their stuff and believe in their points of view. to understand both of them you have to see where they're coming from
    [/quote]</P>

I don't agree with you, dee dee is a pompous clown</P>

Yo yo yo y'all!
    Today was gorgeous outside!
    I ran and now I'm exhausted....boooo!

[:P]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Yo yo yo y'all!

[/quote]</P>

I just saw it's supposed to hit 80 here on Monday. [ip]</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</p>

I just saw it's supposed to hit 80 here on Monday. [ip]</p>[/quote]

Ugh....I hate it when it gets warmer....gonna have to start shaving my legs more often so I can wear all my cute stuff....Blah!

The things we gals do.....[:P]

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey JG- Dee Dee Barber gets on my nerves. I've stopped going to threads where I see his name. Good comments on your behalf.[/quote]True. Him and Harooni were both the people who claimed no one can give a lending hand out to those who lost loved ones at V.T.. But it was Harooni who began making morbid jokes about the shooting.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

He made an honest mistake....hopefully he learned to get his facts straight.

However those 2 still aren't my favs.
    They know their stuff...yet they still talk a lot of crap and nonsense to other posters. I don't think it's cool sometimes.
    But that's just me! [:P]

Damn it's hot.....ugh...I miss winter!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

I just saw it's supposed to hit 80 here on Monday. [ip]</P>

[/quote]

Ugh....I hate it when it gets warmer....gonna have to start shaving my legs more often so I can wear all my cute stuff....Blah!

The things we gals do.....[:P]
    [/quote]</P>

We appreciate it! It doesn't go unnoticed[]</P>

LOL!
    Well...I'm off. Gotta shower!
    Have a good night! [&lt;)]

Anyone around tonight? </P>

</P>

</P>

Hello?</P>