Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey JG- Dee Dee Barber gets on my nerves. I've stopped going to threads where I see his name. Good comments on your behalf.[/quote]True. Him and Harooni were both the people who claimed no one can give a lending hand out to those who lost loved ones at V.T.. But it was Harooni who began making morbid jokes about the shooting.
    [/quote]
    that was a mistake by him. can people please forget about this. it was an honest mistake by him, he did not know that the VT shooting had happened. he appologized quickly after he found out what happened and even deleted the post. it was an honest mistake and idk why people cant see that.

but anyway, i sorta like both of them. they know their stuff and believe in their points of view. to understand both of them you have to see where they're coming from
    [/quote] Stop sticking up for people when you clearly don't know what happened.

Harrooni knew about it, and even went on about it "What are you going to do? Help them pack their books?"

If he didn't hear about it, he'd ask. Not only that, this was three days after the shooting happened. He reads the news, it was all over the T.V. stations as well as news papers.

He knew about it, stop trying to stick up for someone's sadistic behavior. He never deleted his posts or appologized. He only appologized for attacking me claiming I was trying to "get attention" for saying I was going to go down to help.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey JG- Dee Dee Barber gets on my nerves. I've stopped going to threads where I see his name. Good comments on your behalf.[/quote]True. Him and Harooni were both the people who claimed no one can give a lending hand out to those who lost loved ones at V.T.. But it was Harooni who began making morbid jokes about the shooting.
    [/quote]
    that was a mistake by him. can people please forget about this. it was an honest mistake by him, he did not know that the VT shooting had happened. he appologized quickly after he found out what happened and even deleted the post. it was an honest mistake and idk why people cant see that.

but anyway, i sorta like both of them. they know their stuff and believe in their points of view. to understand both of them you have to see where they're coming from
    [/quote]

He made an honest mistake....hopefully he learned to get his facts straight.

However those 2 still aren't my favs.
    They know their stuff...yet they still talk a lot of crap and nonsense to other posters. I don't think it's cool sometimes.
    But that's just me! [:P]

Damn it's hot.....ugh...I miss winter!
    [/quote]The problem is, he didn't make a "mistake" he knew the shootings took place. If anything, he mistook what I said into thinking I was doing it for attention. You don't joke about tragedies, even if they happened long ago. That's just me.

[quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey JG- Dee Dee Barber gets on my nerves. I've stopped going to threads where I see his name. Good comments on your behalf.[/quote]True. Him and Harooni were both the people who claimed no one can give a lending hand out to those who lost loved ones at V.T.. But it was Harooni who began making morbid jokes about the shooting.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

He made an honest mistake....hopefully he learned to get his facts straight.

However those 2 still aren't my favs.
    They know their stuff...yet they still talk a lot of crap and nonsense to other posters. I don't think it's cool sometimes.
    But that's just me! [:P]

Damn it's hot.....ugh...I miss winter!
    [/quote]The problem is, he didn't make a "mistake" he knew the shootings took place. If anything, he mistook what I said into thinking I was doing it for attention. You don't joke about tragedies, even if they happened long ago. That's just me.
    [/quote]

Oh no no no...GORGOROTH...I was talking about the other comment that fool made....when the incident first happened.....that thing cracked a joked...not what was said on your thread....

alrighty....enough talk about that fool in this thread!

It is 8am on a Sunday freaking moring and I am awake!!! WHY!!!!!!
    Dammit! I can't fall asleep again!!!
    I might go to.....dun dun dun..the gym!!!!! [:O]

Morning folks.</P>

Hey does anyone know why one of Lavar's nicknames is Voltron?</P>

</P>

I like his nickname- "Mr. Nickles"</P>

Morning ya'll...I can't beleive anyone is even here right now!!

LA is Voltron because he a made a comment that once the defense gets all
    it's players back, it will be like Voltron forming.....all the geeks came out of the
    woodworks when he said that....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]It is 8am on a Sunday freaking moring and I am awake!!! WHY!!!!!!
    [/quote]

I would be absolutely impressed if you did that....I couldn't do that....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]It is 8am on a Sunday freaking moring and I am awake!!! WHY!!!!!!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I am actually sitting here with my sneakers on and I'm wearing my workout get up.......just need to get up now and jump in my car.....oy vey!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]It is 8am on a Sunday freaking moring and I am awake!!! WHY!!!!!!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I am actually sitting here with my sneakers on and I'm wearing my workout get up.......just need to get up now and jump in my car.....oy vey!
    [/quote]

Good luck! I am in my PJ's and drinking a huge cup of coffee...then I gotta get my car washed
    and go get my cat some food...

I think I just wanna finish watching this episode of Robin Hood(So Good BTW!!) on BBC America...then I will get off my assage