Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

lol! i know what u mean.... i live 30 minutes from the beach. Everytime i wanna go there is traffic all the way from my front door to the beach.... don't know why everyone wants to go at the same time. Do u ever go to the beach??</p>

and yeah, living in some outside place with all the space u want does sound wonderfull. But only for vacations though, cause i kinna like the (sub)urban life im living.</p>[/quote]

I don't really go to the beach to often, although it doesn't take me long to get to one.

I live right on the hudson river so atleast I get that river "feel"....it's still not the same as having
    access to a beach though....it's just annoying when EVERYONE goes out at the same time.

The thruway right now is jammed packed....and I don't know where everyone is going!!

The funny thing is, we will have great weather like this all the way until October!!! But everyone
    is going out today!

Dutch do you have access to a digital camera?

I'd like to see how your area looks....maybe the town....the city...streets..etc...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Man, I know ESPN2 can play somelame stuff but right now they have competitive jump roping.[:O][/quote]

LOL that is sad....
    [/quote]</P>

LOL!!! oh my..... how is commentating it?? tony kornheiser(?) (i mean that guy from the mondaynightfootball...)</P>

LOL!!! oh my..... how is commentating it?? tony kornheiser(?) (i mean that guy from the mondaynightfootball...)</p>[/quote]

haha.....i'm not even going to put it on...how does it sound? Like golf?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

LOL!!! oh my..... how is commentating it?? tony kornheiser(?) (i mean that guy from the mondaynightfootball...)</P>

[/quote]

haha.....i'm not even going to put it on...how does it sound? Like golf?
    [/quote]</P>

I can't believe I'm saying this, but you wouldn't believe what these folks can do with a jumprope.</P>

AG- It sounds like a cheerleader's contest!</P>

I need a life. The things I do when the wife is out of town. She would never let me live this down!</P>

Dutchy- I'd love to see what your area looks like as well.</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Hey Dutchy!</P>

</P>

Like AG said, beautiful day here on the East Coast. Is it still unseasonly warm where you are?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey crush!! how r u man??</P>

yeah, really warm here!! low 80's whole week and next!! wonder what summer will bring. That and no rain, wich is really odd cause usually it is wet all the time.... How is the weather in the boston area??</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's warm bud- 70's and supposed to be low 80's tomorrow. I don't like it much higher than mid 70's. I'm a sweaty cat!</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Dutch do you have access to a digital camera?

I'd like to see how your area looks....maybe the town....the city...streets..etc...
    [/quote]</P>

HAHA wow that is a nice q!! never thought of takin pics from my street and surroundings.... i will do it man!! try that this week and post them here or in ur inbox at the end of the week ok?? But i warn ya, there really aint a lot to see. Not like the ones andy posted, or MJG!!!</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Hey Dutchy!</P>

</P>

Like AG said, beautiful day here on the East Coast. Is it still unseasonly warm where you are?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey crush!! how r u man??</P>

yeah, really warm here!! low 80's whole week and next!! wonder what summer will bring. That and no rain, wich is really odd cause usually it is wet all the time.... How is the weather in the boston area??</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's warm bud- 70's and supposed to be low 80's tomorrow. I don't like it much higher than mid 70's. <FONT color=#0000ff>I'm a sweaty cat</FONT>!</P>

[/quote]</P>

haha that makes 2 of us man!! don't know why but it sure is true!! don't even have to do a lot.....</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Dutch do you have access to a digital camera?

[/quote]</p>

HAHA wow that is a nice q!! never thought of takin pics from my street and surroundings.... i will do it man!! try that this week and post them here or in ur inbox at the end of the week ok?? But i warn ya, there really aint a lot to see. Not like the ones andy posted, or MJG!!!</p>[/quote]

That would be great! I love seeing how other people's places are like. Andy posts his area pics occasionally too....maybe I will post pics of my area too when I get around to it....

Perhaps everyone that is a staff member should do this!!

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I can't believe I'm saying this, but you wouldn't believe what these folks can do with a jumprope.</p>

AG- It sounds like a cheerleader's contest!</p>

I need a life. The things I do when the wife is out of town. She would never let me live this down!</p>

Dutchy- I'd love to see what your area looks like as well.</p>[/quote]

haha, well hey, if it calms you or you enjoy it, so be it!!!