Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I can't believe I'm saying this, but you wouldn't believe what these folks can do with a jumprope.</P>

AG- It sounds like a cheerleader's contest!</P>

I need a life. The things I do when the wife is out of town. She would never let me live this down!</P>

Dutchy- I'd love to see what your area looks like as well.</P>

[/quote]

haha, well hey, if it calms you or you enjoy it, so be it!!!
    [/quote]</P>

Ah it was the curiousity that had me there. I'm back on SuperCross now.</P>

</P>

What are your thoughts on the Yanks/Bosox series? I know you'd like the wins going the other way but they have been good games huh? I can honestly say those are the first two full baseball games I have watched.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Dutch do you have access to a digital camera?

I'd like to see how your area looks....maybe the town....the city...streets..etc...
    [/quote]</P>

HAHA wow that is a nice q!! never thought of takin pics from my street and surroundings.... i will do it man!! try that this week and post them here or in ur inbox at the end of the week ok?? But i warn ya, there really aint a lot to see. Not like the ones andy posted, or MJG!!!</P>

[/quote]

That would be great! I love seeing how other people's places are like. Andy posts his area pics occasionally too....maybe I will post pics of my area too when I get around to it....

<FONT color=#0000ff>Perhaps everyone that is a staff member should do this</FONT>!!
    [/quote]</P>

lol!! u should make it a mandatory subject of being part of the staff!!after all u r the HC, so if u say so we " have to" do as told[]</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Ah it was the curiousity that had me there. I'm back on SuperCross now.</p>

</p>

What are your thoughts on the Yanks/Bosox series? I know you'd like the wins going the other way but they have been good games huh? I can honestly say those are the first two full baseball games I have watched.</p>[/quote]

The 2 games have been great. Far from being a bore. Yes, the outcome isn't what I wanted, but oh well.
    They are the Yanks and they will have many more games to win.
    Let's hope the Yanks can atleast win one game so they avoid a sweep!!!

When do you start working full time?

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I can't believe I'm saying this, but you wouldn't believe what these folks can do with a jumprope.</P>

I need a life. The things I do when the wife is out of town. She would never let me live this down!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

What are your thoughts on the Yanks/Bosox series? I know you'd like the wins going the other way but they have been good games huh? I can honestly say those are the first two full baseball games I have watched.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Ha a lill rivalary among staff memebers. Who won?? the yankees i asume??</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

lol!! u should make it a mandatory subject of being part of the staff!!after all u r the HC, so if u say so we " have to" do as told[]</p>[/quote]

haha, not sure if I can get anyone to truly carry out my "orders" but I think it would be pretty cool thing to do by everyone. Too bad we can't have a central place to post all the pictures so everyone can look...

Crush. Can you take pics of your area?

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

lol!! u should make it a mandatory subject of being part of the staff!!after all u r the HC, so if u say so we " have to" do as told[]</p>[/quote]

haha, not sure if I can get anyone to truly carry out my "orders" but I think it would be pretty cool thing to do by everyone. Too bad we can't have a central place to post all the pictures so everyone can look...

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

when i was at summer camp at bear mountain state park, we had some girls who were doing real fast and crazy stuff while jumping rope. really nice to see!! so i guess that is worth a look on tv...</P>

lol!! u should make it a mandatory subject of being part of the staff!!after all u r the HC, so if u say so we " have to" do as told[]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

true!! but it sure would be nice if a lot of us would do it. </P>

Yeah crush! we all wanna see how ur area looks like!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

The 2 games have been great. Far from being a bore. Yes, the outcome isn't what I wanted, but oh well.
    They are the Yanks and they will have many more games to win.
    Let's hope the Yanks can atleast win one game so they avoid a sweep!!!

When do you start working full time?
    [/quote]</P>

I've had a couple of sub- teaching jobs and am in the midst of applying for full time jobs in the Boston Public School System. I spent some time this weekend tweaking my resume to pertain more to a teaching job. If I nail down a job soon, I might bail on the subbing and work with troubled youth for the summer(thats what my degree is in). That will help me qualify for a prime rate loan for a home purchase. Just trying to get that full time job primarily, I remain optimistic.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I can buddy. I have nice park across the street and ghetto a few blocks behind me. We have to shut and lock our windows in the summer at night. We hear gunshots at night.</P>

We do though, have a nice view of the Prudential building and some of the downtown skyline.</P>