Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I've had a couple of sub- teaching jobs and am in the midst of applying for full time jobs in the Boston Public School System. I spent some time this weekend tweaking my resume to pertain more to a teaching job. If I nail down a job soon, I might bail on the subbing and work with troubled youth for the summer(thats what my degree is in). That will help me qualify for a prime rate loan for a home purchase. Just trying to get that full time job primarily, I remain optimistic.</p>[/quote]

Just keep chipping at it, just a couple of weeks ago you didn't even have a job and now you're looking at trying to get a full time job!! So youll get there....

I'm sure your wife is very supportive of you too, and that helps a great deal....

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I can buddy. I have nice park across the street and ghetto a few blocks behind me. We have to shut and lock our windows in the summer at night. We hear gunshots at night.</p>

We do though, have a nice view of the Prudential building and some of the downtown skyline.</p>[/quote]

yeah we won't need any of those ghetto shots.... []

Whatever area's you feel represents you best!! I take it once you get your loan, you will be
    outta there!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Man, I know ESPN2 can play somelame stuff but right now they have competitive jump roping.[:O][/quote]

LOL that is sad....
    [/quote]Lol, the ocho...... If it's almost a sport...

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Ah it was the curiousity that had me there. I'm back on SuperCross now.</P>

</P>

What are your thoughts on the Yanks/Bosox series? I know you'd like the wins going the other way but they have been good games huh? I can honestly say those are the first two full baseball games I have watched.</P>

[/quote]

The 2 games have been great. Far from being a bore. Yes, the outcome isn't what I wanted, but oh well.
    They are the Yanks and they will have many more games to win.
    Let's hope the Yanks can atleast win one game so they avoid a sweep!!!

When do you start working full time?
    [/quote]</P>

I've had a couple of sub- teaching jobs and am in the midst of applying for full time jobs in the Boston Public School System. I spent some time this weekend tweaking my resume to pertain more to a teaching job. If I nail down a job soon, I might bail on the subbing and work with troubled youth for the summer(thats what my degree is in). That will help me qualify for a prime rate loan for a home purchase. Just trying to get that full time job primarily, I remain optimistic.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Good for ya man!! hope that full time job will come to ya shortly!! I recon there is a lot of work with troubled youth (unfortunately but good for u). Have u ever attended one of the summercamps for troubled youth?? because that is what i did in summercamp 99</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

lol!! u should make it a mandatory subject of being part of the staff!!after all u r the HC, so if u say so we " have to" do as told[]</P>

[/quote]

haha, not sure if I can get anyone to truly carry out my "orders" but I think it would be pretty cool thing to do by everyone. Too bad we can't have a central place to post all the pictures so everyone can look...

Crush. Can you take pics of your area?
    [/quote]</P>

I can buddy. I have nice park across the street and ghetto a few blocks behind me. We have to shut and lock our windows in the summer at night. We hear gunshots at night.</P>

We do though, have a nice view of the Prudential building and some of the downtown skyline.</P>

[/quote]</P>

oh that is too bad.... hope u and ur wife don't have too much trouble with such a neighbourhood nearby?? And pls post some pics of those buildings and skyline</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I've had a couple of sub- teaching jobs and am in the midst of applying for full time jobs in the Boston Public School System. I spent some time this weekend tweaking my resume to pertain more to a teaching job. If I nail down a job soon, I might bail on the subbing and work with troubled youth for the summer(thats what my degree is in). That will help me qualify for a prime rate loan for a home purchase. Just trying to get that full time job primarily, I remain optimistic.</P>

[/quote]

Just keep chipping at it, just a couple of weeks ago you didn't even have a job and now you're looking at trying to get a full time job!! So youll get there....

I'm sure your wife is very supportive of you too, and that helps a great deal....
    [/quote]</P>

She is very supportive, I'm a lucky guy in regard to the misses. You are right I'm slowly but surely coming along. I appreciate the support here as well. Mid life changes are weird.</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

lol!! u should make it a mandatory subject of being part of the staff!!after all u r the HC, so if u say so we " have to" do as told[]</P>

[/quote]

haha, not sure if I can get anyone to truly carry out my "orders" but I think it would be pretty cool thing to do by everyone. Too bad we can't have a central place to post all the pictures so everyone can look...

Crush. Can you take pics of your area?
    [/quote]</P>

I can buddy. I have nice park across the street and ghetto a few blocks behind me. We have to shut and lock our windows in the summer at night. We hear gunshots at night.</P>

We do though, have a nice view of the Prudential building and some of the downtown skyline.</P>

[/quote]</P>

oh that is too bad.... hope u and ur wife don't have too much trouble with such a neighbourhood nearby?? And pls post some pics of those buildings and skyline</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'll def. get on it.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]

yeah we won't need any of those ghetto shots.... []

Whatever area's you feel represents you best!! I take it once you get your loan, you will be
    outta there!!!
    [/quote]</P>

We def. won't be buying here in the city proper. I live in the Jamaica Plain section of the city. We will stay in the area but are looking in the burbs. I needs me a wee bit of space.</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Ah it was the curiousity that had me there. I'm back on SuperCross now.</P>

</P>

What are your thoughts on the Yanks/Bosox series? I know you'd like the wins going the other way but they have been good games huh? I can honestly say those are the first two full baseball games I have watched.</P>

[/quote]

The 2 games have been great. Far from being a bore. Yes, the outcome isn't what I wanted, but oh well.
    They are the Yanks and they will have many more games to win.
    Let's hope the Yanks can atleast win one game so they avoid a sweep!!!

When do you start working full time?
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Good for ya man!! hope that full time job will come to ya shortly!! I recon there is a lot of work with troubled youth (unfortunately but good for u). Have u ever attended one of the summercamps for troubled youth?? because that is what i did in summercamp 99</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey Dutchy, I had a buddy who ran a hoods in the woods program in theAdirondacks. I have not worked one of those programs but here good things about them. In college, I interned at a max-security juvie detention center. I don't know if you ever saw the movie "Sleepers" but that was loosely written on the center I was at. In real life it's called the A McCormick Center outside Ithaca NY. The only other max-security center in NY is in Syracuse- The Louis Gosset Center.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Man, I know ESPN2 can play somelame stuff but right now they have competitive jump roping.[:O][/quote]

LOL that is sad....
    [/quote]Lol, the ocho...... If it's almost a sport...[/quote]</P>

Ha, I saw the end of Dodgeball last night. Right when I clicked to it, THE OCHO was on!</P>