Re: Asian giant for HC

Well I was going to put up some pics, but for some reason myspace is down...

Damn the people on Bicycles!!!!!!!! [:@]
    When I am driving...that does not mean you ride your little tricycles by my car or in front of it!!!
    I will run your *** over!!!!!!!!! [8o|]

I miss winter!!!!!! No bicyclists running around!!!!! GGGrrrrrrrrr!

I had a great work out! I will run around later in the park!

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Hey Dutchy, I had a buddy who ran a hoods in the woods program in theAdirondacks. I have not worked one of those programs but here good things about them. In college, I interned at a max-security juvie detention center. I don't know if you ever saw the movie "Sleepers" but that was loosely written on the center I was at. In real life it's called the A McCormick Center outside Ithaca NY. The only other max-security center in NY is in Syracuse- The Louis Gosset Center.</P>

[/quote]</P>

No i never saw the movie. heard bout it though... sounds like a real good experience for ya, working there. Tough but good , or so i hope.... what was it that u had to do??</P>

I got pissed when I went to the gym. A bunch of flockers walking on the best tread mills. Dammit walk on the treadmils that skip when I try running.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Damn the people on Bicycles!!!!!!!! [:@]
    When I am driving...that does not mean you ride your little tricycles by my car or in front of it!!!

[/quote]</P>

Hey jersey!!</P>

LOL!!! if that is bothering ya, don't think of coming here and drive... here we have more bikes then car on the road. With special roads and rules that favor them. If u hit one it is always ur fault, even if u had right of way.....</P>

btw: u r really good with working out that much!! getting up at 8 on a sunday morning to work out, WOW!!!</P>

Cya, got to go to work.

[quote user="mjg407"]I got pissed when I went to the gym. A bunch of flockers walking on the best tread mills. Dammit walk on the treadmils that skip when I try running.[/quote]</P>

Argh man!! again?? hope u had time to work out properly at a later time??</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Damn the people on Bicycles!!!!!!!! [:@]

[/quote]

Good job!! That's the only problem when we FINALLY get good weather.

Everyone comes out to play and it gets crowded...it will calm down eventually....

[quote user="mjg407"]Well I was going to put up some pics, but for some reason myspace is down...[/quote]</P>

Oh that is too bad!! the ones u posted earlier were really great!! nice to have a good overview when sitting on a plane!!</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey jersey!!</p>

LOL!!! if that is bothering ya, don't think of coming here and drive... here we have more bikes then car on the road. With special roads and rules that favor them. If u hit one it is always ur fault, even if u had right of way.....</p>

btw: u r really good with working out that much!! getting up at 8 on a sunday morning to work out, WOW!!!</p>[/quote]
    Hey Dutchy!
    Oh my lord! The rules favor the bicyclists???? OH HELL TO THE NO!!!!!!!
    So if I hit one I could get in big trouble????? BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah....finally seeing the sun has motivated me to work out! Plus summer is a comin! [&lt;)]