Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I was stung by a bee once when I was 5....I was crying and screaming like a banshee!!!
    I hate bees!
    [/quote]

Yeah but atleast your face and body won't break into rashes like what's suppose to happen
    to me if I get stung.....

alright guys! time for me to go!</P>

nice talking to y' all!! maybe back tonight while at work!!</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I was stung by a bee once when I was 5....I was crying and screaming like a banshee!!!
    I hate bees!
    [/quote]

Yeah but atleast your face and body won't break into rashes like what's suppose to happen
    [/quote]

That is true....
    You have an epi pen with you??

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    you have no idea. i havent played an out door sport for liek 2 months before yesturday because of the winter and it was so tiring. we played ultimate frisbee yesturday for liek 3 hours and today we played football for liek 3 hours. great work out, but im so tired.
    [/quote]

I'm going to need to get some new friends this spring/summer so I can do that stuff.

All my buds moved away......it's not a workout to me because I enjoy it so that's why
    it's so fun.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    you have no idea. i havent played an out door sport for liek 2 months before yesturday because of the winter and it was so tiring. we played ultimate frisbee yesturday for liek 3 hours and today we played football for liek 3 hours. great work out, but im so tired.
    [/quote]

I'm going to need to get some new friends this spring/summer so I can do that stuff.

All my buds moved away......it's not a workout to me because I enjoy it so that's why
    it's so fun.....
    [/quote]

Go play with Gibril!!!!! [&lt;)]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I hate bees!
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Ouch, that must suck big time.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I hate bees!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

That is true....
    You have an epi pen with you??
    [/quote]

I used to carry it around in elementary school but not anymore. My nephew has one because
    he's allergic to nuts, so I'll just use his!!!

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

alright guys! time for me to go!</p>

nice talking to y' all!! maybe back tonight while at work!!</p>[/quote]

Ok dutch see ya!

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]whats up guys. i just got back from playing football. it's so freaking hott out, its liek 85 over here, probably more. i feel like im gonna die of heat exhaustion! lol.

oh, and AG, love the new avatar
    [/quote]</p>

Hey gibril!! just don't die right now ok??[]. take some coll drinks and take off those pads, that'll help!!</p>

[/quote]
    whats up dude. ive been drinking some propell and i have a gatorade for after im done with that so im good with the drinks. but we didnt play in pads. we played tackle but no pads.

oh, and today i had a huge hit, i felt bad. i was covering a kid and i slipped and the QB threw the kid the ball and he threw it into the corner of the endzone and high so when he caught the ball i just jacked him up out of mid air. it was a huge hit and he hit the ground hard. i felt soooo bad
    [/quote]</p>

lol! u should man!! guess he didn't know he was playing against Gibril28Wilson, was he??</p>[/quote]
    ahahahah. after the hit i was like thats how Gibril does and then me and my friend ran and jumped out and did the side bump thing that they do in bball. it was great

I was looking through the NFLE rosters and the Giants have an allocated LB named Sir Henry Anderson playing for the Hamburg Sea Devils. I wonder how he got the 'sir'?