Re: Asian giant for HC

Yo Yo Yo broseph!

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

alright guys! time for me to go!</p>

nice talking to y' all!! maybe back tonight while at work!!</p>[/quote]
    lata dutch!

[quote user="Gigantoir"]I was looking through the NFLE rosters and the Giants have an allocated LB named Sir Henry Anderson playing for the Hamburg Sea Devils. I wonder how he got the 'sir'?
    [/quote]
    yea, last offseason we had a big talk about that guy. i forgot why we has the sir though..

Bye Dutchy!
    Hey kkr!

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Gigantoir"]I was looking through the NFLE rosters and the Giants have an allocated LB named Sir Henry Anderson playing for the Hamburg Sea Devils. I wonder how he got the 'sir'?
    [/quote]
    yea, last offseason we had a big talk about that guy. i forgot why we has the sir though..
    [/quote]

Our staff members from that area would best be able to answer this.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I was stung by a bee once when I was 5....I was crying and screaming like a banshee!!!
    I hate bees!
    [/quote]

Yeah but atleast your face and body won't break into rashes like what's suppose to happen
    to me if I get stung.....
    [/quote]

That is true....
    You have an epi pen with you??
    [/quote]

I used to carry it around in elementary school but not anymore. My nephew has one because
    he's allergic to nuts, so I'll just use his!!!

[/quote]</P>

Being allergic to nuts must suck. Besides the fact that I like all sorts of nuts, those little rascals show up in all types of dishes in a bunch of different guises</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Gigantoir"]I was looking through the NFLE rosters and the Giants have an allocated LB named Sir Henry Anderson playing for the Hamburg Sea Devils. I wonder how he got the 'sir'?
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Our staff members from that area would best be able to answer this.....
    [/quote]
    yea, who's the d-line coach!?

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

alright guys! time for me to go!</P>

nice talking to y' all!! maybe back tonight while at work!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Take it slow Dutch</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I was stung by a bee once when I was 5....I was crying and screaming like a banshee!!!
    I hate bees!
    [/quote]

Yeah but atleast your face and body won't break into rashes like what's suppose to happen
    to me if I get stung.....
    [/quote]

That is true....
    You have an epi pen with you??
    [/quote]

I used to carry it around in elementary school but not anymore. My nephew has one because
    he's allergic to nuts, so I'll just use his!!!

[/quote]</p>

Being allergic to nuts must suck. Besides the fact that I like all sorts of nuts, those little rascals show up in all types of dishes in a bunch of different guises</p>[/quote]
    lol! i love all types of nuts too (no h o m o) but my favorite has to be honey roasted peanuts

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</p>

Being allergic to nuts must suck. Besides the fact that I like all sorts of nuts, those little rascals show up in all types of dishes in a bunch of different guises</p>[/quote]

I agree, it's very dangerous. We didn't know he was allergic until last year when he had literally just a lick of these walnuts and he just started crying for some reason. Then he kept scratching his throat and then his face got all red....