Re: Asian giant for HC

what is this tread about normaly i would look at other posts but i dont have long

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]here ya go kkr

[/quote]

Dude that is awesome!!!

Veteran

[quote user="giantman84493"]what is this tread about normaly i would look at other posts but i dont have long[/quote]
    Everything, you got something to talk about then come here! the main reason though is because we have taken over the coaching staff due to the incompetence of them last year!!!

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey kkr, ya know whats wierd? I already started using that pic.

[/quote]

Haha, quality mate - its a cool pic. If you can do us one for here and one with that pic but no Running backs coach title on it cheers, its just that ive been trying to get an avatar on a villa forum i go on to work for ages, but apparently it needs to be no bigger than 80 x 80 so everything i have tried didnt work. That is to say everything except the Villa one you did for me, thats 80 x 80!

How do you resize the images? Can it only be done in photoshop or similar application? If not what are you using as i try imageshack to host it but they cant resize to 80x80.
    Also how did you get your photoshop as i downloaded it and obviously i cant activate it -how much does it cost? Cheers for your help!
    [/quote]

yeah, I use photoshop. it's an expensive application, b ut I was a bad boy and got a copy off my friend. it can be done in other apps too, but I've only ever used PS so I don't know how to do it, sorry. I'll get the one without the title up in a few minutes for ya.

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey kkr, ya know whats wierd? I already started using that pic.

[/quote]

Haha, quality mate - its a cool pic. If you can do us one for here and one with that pic but no Running backs coach title on it cheers, its just that ive been trying to get an avatar on a villa forum i go on to work for ages, but apparently it needs to be no bigger than 80 x 80 so everything i have tried didnt work. That is to say everything except the Villa one you did for me, thats 80 x 80!

How do you resize the images? Can it only be done in photoshop or similar application? If not what are you using as i try imageshack to host it but they cant resize to 80x80.
    Also how did you get your photoshop as i downloaded it and obviously i cant activate it -how much does it cost? Cheers for your help!
    [/quote]

yeah, I use photoshop. it's an expensive application, b ut I was a bad boy and got a copy off my friend. it can be done in other apps too, but I've only ever used PS so I don't know how to do it, sorry. I'll get the one without the title up in a few minutes for ya.
    [/quote]

So didnt you have to register your copy then? I *ahem* downloaded photoshop cs2 a while ago and got a fake serial at freeserials.com but it wont activate for some reason now and i cant use it. Know how i can solve this problem?

Nice one on the avatars!

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey kkr, ya know whats wierd? I already started using that pic.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So didnt you have to register your copy then? I *ahem* downloaded photoshop cs2 a while ago and got a fake serial at freeserials.com but it wont activate for some reason now and i cant use it. Know how i can solve this problem?

Nice one on the avatars!
    [/quote]

I didn't register but I did have a copy of the correct serial code for my copy. I'm afraid I have no idea about how to beat it with out a proper code.

anyway, there's the no title version for ya.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey kkr, ya know whats wierd? I already started using that pic.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nice one on the avatars!
    [/quote]

I didn't register but I did have a copy of the correct serial code for my copy. I'm afraid I have no idea about how to beat it with out a proper code.

anyway, there's the no title version for ya.
    [/quote]</P>

what up andy? how ya been?</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I was stung by a bee once when I was 5....I was crying and screaming like a banshee!!!
    I hate bees!
    [/quote]

Yeah but atleast your face and body won't break into rashes like what's suppose to happen
    to me if I get stung.....
    [/quote]

That is true....
    You have an epi pen with you??
    [/quote]

I used to carry it around in elementary school but not anymore. My nephew has one because
    he's allergic to nuts, so I'll just use his!!!

[/quote]</p>

Being allergic to nuts must suck. Besides the fact that I like all sorts of nuts, those little rascals show up in all types of dishes in a bunch of different guises</p>[/quote]I have a perverted mind and found this post comical.

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</p>

what up andy? how ya been?</p>[/quote]

hey crush, I'm good thanks. slightly too much partying and booze over the weekend but OK now. how are you?

[quote user="GORGOROTH"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]</p>

Being allergic to nuts must suck. Besides the fact that I like all sorts of nuts, those little rascals show up in all types of dishes in a bunch of different guises</p>[/quote]I have a perverted mind and found this post comical.
    [/quote]

ha ha, you're right, thats pretty funny.