Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

hey that's weird</p>[/quote]

it is a bit huh?

anyway, back to work in the morning so I'm off to my bed. hopefully I'll be back here a bit more next week.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GORGOROTH"] My first love was part Scottish. I feel like punching things when ever I see her Myspace and see her happily together with a man she had a baby with. After all the **** she did to me, where's Karma?

And her bf looks like a dud:
    [/quote]

hey man, it might be wise to stay away from myspace if it's effecting you so badly. and don't worry about karma, it takes time, but it always happens.
    [/quote] I never see it. But like..when I saw you're from Scotland, it reminded me of her.

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

hey that's weird</p>[/quote]

it is a bit huh?

anyway, back to work in the morning so I'm off to my bed. hopefully I'll be back here a bit more next week.
    [/quote]
    night dude! Cheers for the avatar, even though its not changing!?
    &lt;&lt;&lt;

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Gigantoir"]I was looking through the NFLE rosters and the Giants have an allocated LB named Sir Henry Anderson playing for the Hamburg Sea Devils. I wonder how he got the 'sir'?
    [/quote]
    yea, last offseason we had a big talk about that guy. i forgot why we has the sir though..
    [/quote]

Our staff members from that area would best be able to answer this.....
    [/quote]
    *sigh* Now we gotta wait for dutchy to come back on.
    [/quote]</P>

LOL!!! well i m back now.....</P>

so u guys think i know why he is called "Sir"...... really?? Why?? He was named Sir last year as well. I think his folks liked the name.... Or maybe he did somthing for the Brits and was made a Knight to the Crown....</P>

sorry guys, i really don't have the slightest clue...</P>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

hey that's weird</P>

[/quote]

it is a bit huh?

[/quote]</P>

Hey andy!! how is it going?? I guess good night....</P>

What did ya do to ur avatar?? being cheergal and WRcoach??</P>

btw: hey everybody!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]
    *sigh* Now we gotta wait for dutchy to come back on.
    [/quote]

Well we do have KKR.....
    [/quote]
    Ain't no English NFLE teams sadly.
    [/quote]

Well...he's closer than we are!!!
    [/quote]</P>

say may 18th Sir henry will be hopping along in amsterdam. I will go to the game and try to ask him, ok..??? Not sure if it will work out, but who knows</P>

[quote user="GORGOROTH"] Wow, I just woke up. Last night was messed up. I had to tell my best friend's sister that he was always suicidal..now she feels she could somehow saved him..and she's right. But I didn't know where he was living since he always moved from place to place and I hadn't a clue what his parent's number was. I told two of his ex-gf's that he needed to get help, they said they'd tell the parents but never did. Especially the last ex-gf which he shot himself over: http://dipintoblack.livejournal.com/91318.html

She had no remorse or care for it, didn't even post on his LJ, or his guest book on the funeral page. It's like she totally forgot about him once she left him that night.
    [/quote]</P>

Hey man! haven't say welcome here yet, so i do now!</P>

Feel really sorry for what happend with ur friend. But pls don't blame urself or his sis. U guys didn't know what he was going to do, so how sad and hard it is, there was nothing either of u could do. I hope u get the strength to keep talking bout it whenever u feel like it. as a counselor i know that it is a tough road to travel but believe me, it will get the process working. If u feel like it u can come here and just air yourself. Hope u feel a bit better afterwards.</P>

hmmm......</P>

i was hoping some of y'all were still here.... i guess it is "turn ur back to dutchy time..."</P>

btw: kkr: have u heard anything bout them tickets?? i still haven't. thought it was due for early april (or is it may??)</P>

whast good guys