Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

hmmm......</p>

i was hoping some of y'all were still here.... i guess it is "turn ur back to dutchy time..."</p>

btw: kkr: have u heard anything bout them tickets?? i still haven't. thought it was due for early april (or is it may??)</p>[/quote]

Alright mate, hows it goin?
    RE:Tickets
    I heard there will be an announcement this week, most likely an email to those who subscribed to the website. I also heard that this email will be out tommorow, but i heard that last week as well!!!

Veteran

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]whast good guys
    [/quote]
    bonjour

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

hmmm......</P>

i was hoping some of y'all were still here.... i guess it is "turn ur back to dutchy time..."</P>

btw: kkr: have u heard anything bout them tickets?? i still haven't. thought it was due for early april (or is it may??)</P>

[/quote]

I heard there will be an announcement this week, most likely an email to those who subscribed to the website. I also heard that this email will be out tommorow, but i heard that last week as well!!!
    [/quote]</P>

aha that is good to know. I m still hopefull for 1 or 2 of them!! they should give priority for fans of either team. No need for ppl with cowboy or skins jersey/fanbase to be there, right!!!</P>

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]whast good guys
    [/quote]</P>

Hey u r still around! that is good. No sun stroke?? I like the way u celebrated that hit! really classy</P>

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]whast good guys
    [/quote]
    bonjour
    [/quote]</P>

say man: why don't u upload ur avatar now that u have one?? Or u like them brummies too much??</P>

Veteran

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

hmmm......</p>

i was hoping some of y'all were still here.... i guess it is "turn ur back to dutchy time..."</p>

btw: kkr: have u heard anything bout them tickets?? i still haven't. thought it was due for early april (or is it may??)</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

aha that is good to know. I m still hopefull for 1 or 2 of them!! they should give priority for fans of either team. No need for ppl with cowboy or skins jersey/fanbase to be there, right!!!</p>[/quote]

Definitely, i mean ive been checking the nfluk.com message boards the past week and there are a load of non dolphin and Giants fans wanting tickets. Im thinking if they get them, thats pretty weak! I mean the UK and Europe based Giants and Dolphins fans should get priority FO SHO!!!!!

Veteran

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]
    bonjour
    [/quote]</p>

say man: why don't u upload ur avatar now that u have one?? Or u like them brummies too much??</p>[/quote]

Yeah i do love the Villa that much! Having said that though i have been trying to upload it but it wont change, any idea why?

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]
    bonjour
    [/quote]</P>

say man: why don't u upload ur avatar now that u have one?? Or u like them brummies too much??</P>

[/quote]

Yeah i do love the Villa that much! Having said that though i have been trying to upload it but it wont change, any idea why?
    [/quote]</P>

Oh really?? maybe cause u made a bet and lost[]</P>

no seriously, i don't know. But i m no compu expert and certainly no msg board expert. Maybe asian will know?? i assume u tried the same as when u put up this avatar right??</P>

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

hmmm......</P>

i was hoping some of y'all were still here.... i guess it is "turn ur back to dutchy time..."</P>

btw: kkr: have u heard anything bout them tickets?? i still haven't. thought it was due for early april (or is it may??)</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

aha that is good to know. I m still hopefull for 1 or 2 of them!! they should give priority for fans of either team. No need for ppl with cowboy or skins jersey/fanbase to be there, right!!!</P>

[/quote]

Definitely, i mean ive been checking the nfluk.com message boards the past week and there are a load of non dolphin and Giants fans wanting tickets. Im thinking if they get them, thats pretty weak! I mean the UK and Europe based Giants and Dolphins fans should get priority FO SHO!!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

Very true!!! cant have the phins play our GMen with red skin jerseys on the stands or white cowgals or green jets and blue pats.... that is an insult! they would never play abroad again!! but we will see.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]
    bonjour
    [/quote]</p>

say man: why don't u upload ur avatar now that u have one?? Or u like them brummies too much??</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Oh really?? maybe cause u made a bet and lost[]</p>

no seriously, i don't know. But i m no compu expert and certainly no msg board expert. Maybe asian will know?? i assume u tried the same as when u put up this avatar right??</p>[/quote]
    Yeah, its not working for some reason though!