Re: Asian giant for HC

Can't
    <TABLE class=t1>
    <COLGROUP span=5 width="20%">
    <TBODY>
    <TR class=rs2>
    <TH colSpan=3>Five-day forecast <SPAN>(<FONT color=#07519a>Details</FONT>)</SPAN></TH>
    <TD colSpan=2>
    <TR class=rs1>
    <TD>
    <H5>Tomorrow</H5>
    <DIV class=icon>Apr 24Fair</DIV></TD>
    <TD>
    <H5>Wednesday</H5>
    <DIV class=icon>Apr 25Partly Cloudy</DIV></TD>
    <TD>
    <H5>Thursday</H5>
    <DIV class=icon>Apr 26Fair</DIV></TD>
    <TD>
    <H5>Friday</H5>
    <DIV class=icon>Apr 27Clear</DIV></TD>
    <TD>
    <H5>Saturday</H5>
    <DIV class=icon>Apr 28Clear</DIV></TD></TR>
    <TR class=rs1>
    <TD>
    <TABLE class=hilo>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TH>Hi:</TH>
    <TD>79</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TH>Lo:</TH>
    <TD>49</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD>
    <TD>
    <TABLE class=hilo>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD>78</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD>48</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD>
    <TD>
    <TABLE class=hilo>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD>85</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD>55</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD>
    <TD>
    <TABLE class=hilo>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD>88</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD>55</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD>
    <TD>
    <TABLE class=hilo>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD>89</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD>54</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> believe it was a high of 60 Saturday and now:</P>

</P>

WOW How can you guys do it? Don't you need a COLD drink to cool yourselves down?

I was sweating in my car drinking my coffee this morning!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]WOW How can you guys do it? Don't you need a COLD drink to cool yourselves down?

[/quote]No, and I usually sweat pretty easily, of course it's dry here. Hey, I'm bringing my digital camera and will take some pics during my flights and post them. Mt Shasta looks great today!

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]WOW How can you guys do it? Don't you need a COLD drink to cool yourselves down?

[/quote]No, and I usually sweat pretty easily, of course it's dry here. Hey, I'm bringing my digital camera and will take some pics during my flights and post them. Mt Shasta looks great today![/quote]

Great! I can't wait to see some of them!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]WOW How can you guys do it? Don't you need a COLD drink to cool yourselves down?

[/quote]</P>

I don't drink hot drinks but sweat at the drop of a hat. I could never drink a hot drink and or smoke a ciggy in the blazing hot sun. Boston's getting to 85 today. That's already too hot for me and it's only April.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</p>

I don't drink hot drinks but sweat at the drop of a hat. I could never drink a hot drink and or smoke a ciggy in the blazing hot sun. Boston's getting to 85 today. That's already too hot for me and it's only April.</p>[/quote]

That's why smoking is SOOO bad!! Hear that JG? (don't ever go back)

When it's -10 out, you see these addicted smokers outside freezing their arse off just to puff away.
    It's such a sad looking scene...

Then when it's hot out, you're going into the shade just to smoke!

I just weighed myself, shockingly I am a lot lighter than I thought!!

I feared I have gained back all the pounds I lost 2 months ago. But I haven't. []

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I just weighed myself, shockingly I am a lot lighter than I thought!!

I feared I have gained back all the pounds I lost 2 months ago. But I haven't. []
    [/quote]I'm not using the scale, just my pants and the mirror. Haven't missed a day in about three weeks. Trying to figure out when I can go today, but I'm usually exhausted after pilot training.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I just weighed myself, shockingly I am a lot lighter than I thought!!

[/quote]I'm not using the scale, just my pants and the mirror. Haven't missed a day in about three weeks. Trying to figure out when I can go today, but I'm usually exhausted after pilot training.[/quote]

I was like that too about 2 months ago then when my back went out, it just halted everything.

I thank the Lord that I didn't gain all my weight back because that would have been a bummer.
    I'm actually not sure why I didn't gain wait.....

I can tell how my pants fit that I'm gaining weight....mirrors usually don't do me justice because what
    I see is different from say a photograph....

When I saw how I looked in my friends wedding, I looked so much fatter than what I thought I saw
    in the mirror....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I just weighed myself, shockingly I am a lot lighter than I thought!!

[/quote]I'm not using the scale, just my pants and the mirror. Haven't missed a day in about three weeks. Trying to figure out when I can go today, but I'm usually exhausted after pilot training.[/quote]

I was like that too about 2 months ago then when my back went out, it just halted everything.

I thank the Lord that I didn't gain all my weight back because that would have been a bummer.
    I'm actually not sure why I didn't gain wait.....

I can tell how my pants fit that I'm gaining weight....mirrors usually don't do me justice because what
    I see is different from say a photograph....

When I saw how I looked in my friends wedding, I looked so much fatter than what I thought I saw
    in the mirror....

[/quote]</P>

yeah, unfortunately, the scale keeps me honest. Pants are a good indicator as well. </P>