</P>

Re: Asian giant for HC

coffee..good

Sorry AG...hot coffee!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]coffee..good

Sorry AG...hot coffee!
    [/quote]

I had hot coffee today too and it pissed me off!!

It was cold when I woke up so I figured hot coffee would be good.
    But I found myself sweating and getting more thirsty as I was drinking my hot coffee!!

I almost had to turn on my A/C!!!!

I don't know how you guys can do it!! I don't get it!!!

Cool shots MJ!! What mountain is that?

You definitely have what "seems" to be the coolest job!!

Mt Shasta. It's hard to get really good pics because our windshields are multiplane so the camerea is hard to focus. I think I flew over 6 hours yesterday.

Slept in AG, just got up about 15 minutes ago. Mmmmm hot coffee!

[quote user="mjg407"]Mt Shasta. It's hard to get really good pics because our windshields are multiplane so the camerea is hard to focus. I think I flew over 6 hours yesterday.[/quote]

I see, makes sense....

So if it's 100 degree's out, do you take a HOT shower? Do you also wear a coat when you go jogging?
    That's the same "logic" that I have when it comes to hot cofee in summer time....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Mt Shasta. It's hard to get really good pics because our windshields are multiplane so the camerea is hard to focus. I think I flew over 6 hours yesterday.[/quote]

I see, makes sense....

So if it's 100 degree's out, do you take a HOT shower? Do you also wear a coat when you go jogging?
    That's the same "logic" that I have when it comes to hot cofee in summer time....
    [/quote]Well I always take a hot shower, otherwise you have to worry about shrinkage...lol! </P>

Hot Coffee doesn't get me that hot. And it's always in the mid 50s here in the am even in the summer, the advantage of living in a dry climate. It's gonna hit 93 on Saturday!!</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Mt Shasta. It's hard to get really good pics because our windshields are multiplane so the camerea is hard to focus. I think I flew over 6 hours yesterday.[/quote]

I see, makes sense....

[/quote]Well I always take a hot shower, otherwise you have to worry about shrinkage...lol! </p>

Hot Coffee doesn't get me that hot. And it's always in the mid 50s here in the am even in the summer, the advantage of living in a dry climate. It's gonna hit 93 on Saturday!!</p>[/quote]

haha just like that Seinfeld episode...

Ok well, when we hit summer, NY gets nasty hot humid sticky 90+ weather. I reach for anything
    that is cold and I push anyone that is near me away. So that's why I can't comprehend someone asking for hot coffee when my ice coffee melts in 2 seconds....