Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Do you guys ever wonder what we all look like? I have images in my head of what you all look like. I think the avatar's help mold my thoughts but I'm pretty sure JG isn't a cartoon character.[/quote]

I often wonder what i look like and then i remember....

[/quote]

I agree, we all start molding a picture of what we look like. It's also a blurry image too....
    atleast for me....not detailed but somewhat of what I think you all look like....

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Do you guys ever wonder what we all look like? I have images in my head of what you all look like. I think the avatar's help mold my thoughts but I'm pretty sure JG isn't a cartoon character.[/quote]

I just took a peek in the mirror. No cartoon character!

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Do you guys ever wonder what we all look like? I have images in my head of what you all look like. I think the avatar's help mold my thoughts but I'm pretty sure JG isn't a cartoon character.[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Whats weird is that in my mind I had you as a short cropped hair kind of cat.</P>

[/quote]

you could be the twin of one of the guys I shared a flat with at university!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Do you guys ever wonder what we all look like? I have images in my head of what you all look like. I think the avatar's help mold my thoughts but I'm pretty sure JG isn't a cartoon character.[/quote]

I just took a peek in the mirror. No cartoon character!
    [/quote]</P>

lol,I knew it</P>

I look exactly like my avatar strahan</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

except I'm white</P>

Before we show pics of ourselves, we should go around and have the staff write down what they think the other staff members look like. If anyone feels like it.

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Do you guys ever wonder what we all look like? I have images in my head of what you all look like. I think the avatar's help mold my thoughts but I'm pretty sure JG isn't a cartoon character.[/quote]

[/quote]

you could be the twin of one of the guys I shared a flat with at university!
    [/quote]

Lols, well they say you have a double somewhere else in the world dont you!?

Veteran

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I look exactly like my avatar strahan</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

except I'm white</p>[/quote]
    So your admitting to having gap-teeth!!

Veteran

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</p>

Whats weird is that in my mind I had you as a short cropped hair kind of cat.</p>[/quote]

Thats shaved bald baby!!!! No.1 is about the highest ill cut it nowadays!