Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"]Andy whats it called? Where you live?
    [/quote]

ACHILTIBUIE

check it out on google, you'll find loads of cool pics. and do a search for the smokehouse, that's where I just started my new job.
    [/quote]
    Looks quality mate, i can see why you dont wanna leave! Beautifull part of the world! Is the smokehouse a restaurant?

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"]Andy whats it called? Where you live?
    [/quote]

ACHILTIBUIE

check it out on google, you'll find loads of cool pics. and do a search for the smokehouse, that's where I just started my new job.
    [/quote]</P>

I loved smoked fish. Do you guys smoke fish and meat? I went heli skiing in valdez alaska last spring and ate smoked salmon every day. I love that stuff. You could smoke damn near anything and I'd eat it.</P>

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"]Andy whats it called? Where you live?
    [/quote]

ACHILTIBUIE

[/quote]
    Looks quality mate, i can see why you dont wanna leave! Beautifull part of the world! Is the smokehouse a restaurant?
    [/quote]

it's a fish smoking company. a damn good one too apparently. we sell stuff all over the world.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"]Andy whats it called? Where you live?
    [/quote]

ACHILTIBUIE

[/quote]
    [/quote]

it's a fish smoking company. a damn good one too apparently. we sell stuff all over the world.
    [/quote]</P>

Damn thats making me hungry. I need to go fix some dinner.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]
    Quality mate, sounds good!

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]

ACHILTIBUIE

[/quote]</p>

I loved smoked fish. Do you guys smoke fish and meat? I went heli skiing in valdez alaska last spring and ate smoked salmon every day. I love that stuff. You could smoke damn near anything and I'd eat it.</p>[/quote]

we smoke fish and cheese. buy in the meat that we sell.

Veteran

Here are a few pics of where i live in crappy Birmingham -
    my house on the end
    my seat at the Villa
    By my house on a snowy day
    and again
    my garden

[quote user="kkr"]Here are a few pics of where i live in crappy Birmingham -
    my house on the end
    my seat at the Villa
    By my house on a snowy day
    and again
    my garden
    [/quote]</P>

Is that a season ticket for your football team?</P>

Veteran

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Is that a season ticket for your football team?</p>[/quote]
    Nah but im usually seated right around there. Might be picking up a season ticket next season though!

anybody still here?