Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]anybody still here?[/quote]</P>

yo whatsup mjg?</P>

Not much, just got home from flying. Another long day. Wife still away?

[quote user="mjg407"]Not much, just got home from flying. Another long day. Wife still away?[/quote]</P>

Nah, she came back sunday night and has a friend in town now, staying with us in our tiny 1bed/1bath apartment. It's a real treat. Partys over! Plus, this girl has a sinus infection and is constantly coughing, sneezing and grunting. I'm loving it.[:@]</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Not much, just got home from flying. Another long day. Wife still away?[/quote]</P>

Nah, she came back sunday night and has a friend in town now, staying with us in our tiny 1bed/1bath apartment. It's a real treat. Partys over! Plus, this girl has a sinus infection and is constantly coughing, sneezing and grunting. I'm loving it.[:@]</P>[/quote]lol, my exwife had her mom come for a six week visit once. Urge to Kill Strong......lol who cares about alec baldwin....

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Nah, she came back sunday night and has a friend in town now, staying with us in our tiny 1bed/1bath apartment. It's a real treat. Partys over! Plus, this girl has a sinus infection and is constantly coughing, sneezing and grunting. I'm loving it.[:@]</P>

[/quote]lol, my exwife had her mom come for a six week visit once. Urge to Kill Strong......lol who cares about alec baldwin....[/quote]</P>

whoa, don't get me started on my mom-in-law. Those were cool pics of Shasta. You've been flying a bunch recently huh?</P>

Yeah, this is our last training class, tomorrow we will do practice water drops. We have crews going on may 1st and the 8th. This class is harder, two brand new pilots who have 0 big plane experience, so a lot of work for me.

[quote user="mjg407"]Yeah, this is our last training class, tomorrow we will do practice water drops. We have crews going on may 1st and the 8th. This class is harder, two brand new pilots who have 0 big plane experience, so a lot of work for me.[/quote]</P>

I'm gonna hit the sack before the wife and her mucusy friend get home. Take care bud, talk at ya tommorrow</P>

cya

Veteran

Morning

Bing bong the wicked witch (substitute a word that rhymes) is dead. Pathetic that Barbara didn't have the sack to send this pig on her way.</P>
    <H2>Rosie Bids Adieu to "The View"</H2>
    <P class=byline>Posted Apr 24th 2007 10:35PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: TV, Rosie O'Donnell</P>

There is a strong buzz in Hollywood that Rosie O'Donnell will announce Wednesday (April 25th) that she is leaving "The View" -- and she'll make the announcement on the show.

If it happens, it's likely Rosie will stick it out through the end of the season.

TMZ has spoken with multiple industry people who say the word is spreading and the info emanated from inside the show itself.

</P>