Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Way to go Miss America![/quote]

What happened now?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Way to go Miss America![/quote]

What happened now?
    [/quote]</P>

She's getting involved in her own "To Catch a Predator". She is using pictures of herself as a young teen and speaking with potential predators online.</P>

She caught a bunch of scumbags this weekend! Way to go, nothing lower than a sexual predator. Cut their nuts off.

[quote user="mjg407"]She caught a bunch of scumbags this weekend! Way to go, nothing lower than a sexual predator. Cut their nuts off.[/quote]

Oh yeah, I heard about that.....I love watching MSNBC and seeing the faces on those guys.
    I crack up, they are soooo busted....

See if you can follow: His married 29-year-old teacher is on trial for having sex with him, and possibly having his child. A witness for the prosecution is his 37-year-old married, mother of three boss at the grocery store where he worked who tells the court that while the two of them were getting it on, the boy was cheating on her with the teacher, Jenine Saville-King. Confused? Here's more from today's courtroom drama from <FONT color=#225588>This Is London</FONT>:

<BLOCKQUOTE>A boy of 16 having an affair with a 37-year-old mother of three also had sex with one of his teachers, a court heard today.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"]See if you can follow: His married 29-year-old teacher is on trial for having sex with him, and possibly having his child. A witness for the prosecution is his 37-year-old married, mother of three boss at the grocery store where he worked who tells the court that while the two of them were getting it on, the boy was cheating on her with the teacher, Jenine Saville-King. Confused? Here's more from today's courtroom drama from <font color="#225588">This Is London</font>:

<blockquote>A boy of 16 having an affair with a 37-year-old mother of three also had sex with one of his teachers, a court heard today.
    </blockquote>[/quote]

WTF?

</P>

</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE nd="2">Britney “tossed back glasses of wine” at a friend’s Beverly Hills condo with her cousin Alli Sims on April 14 and the two were later spotted at the hotspot Parc, where she had more wine. The next day, she went to the Japanese restaurant Shu Sushi, where she allegedly drank sake.
    “Brit feels like she can have a few drinks,” a “friend” tells the mag. “She feels like as long as she’s having fun and not hurting anyone, she doesn’t need rehab.”
    Spears recently fired Larry Rudolph, the manager who urged her to go into rehab, and when her father defended him to the New York Post, Spears told the paper, “It’s sad that all the men that have been in my life do not know how to accept a real woman’s love.”
    That’s why Spears is having trouble kicking her addiction, an insider tells In Touch: “She’s looking at everyone around her to blame for the problems in her life.”
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

Yo yo yo!

[quote user="mjg407"]She caught a bunch of scumbags this weekend! Way to go, nothing lower than a sexual predator. Cut their nuts off.[/quote]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]<FONT size=6><FONT color=#0000ff>WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <FONT color=#ff1493>2000 Pages!!!!!!!!!</FONT>

[&lt;)] [&lt;)] [&lt;)] [&lt;)] [&lt;)]

<FONT size=3>
    and 30,000 posts/replies!!!!
    </FONT></FONT></FONT>[/quote]
    <FONT face=Verdana color=#000080 size=5>
    Ohhh I missed the 2000th page!!!

Congrats everyone!!
    </FONT>

[/quote]</P>

Hey guys!! sorry i missed both[]!! good job on getting there!!</P>

How is everyone?? bit exited who we get in the draft in a few days??</P>

Im a bit[8o|] cause i m working on my night off!!! but i guess that is the toll ya gotta pay for only working with 2 guys in the night.....</P>

MJG: hope those training flights are/were going good!! nice pics too!!</P>

KKR: i luv ur pics of brummie town! looks pretty neat there.</P>

As for my pics, i was going to take them but my camara broke down due to lack of batteries, so i will try and redo the shoot this weekend....</P>