Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Yo GMENFAN, how was the bday celebration?</p>[/quote]

It was great, man! Thanks for asking. Saturday was really crazy (besides the Yanks losing) because my dad came over and surprised me at 8am. His excuse was he was out and about at that time. Okay.... LOL! They wanted me to head over to their place later on to celebrate my birthday. I had just stumbled home at 4am... Still a little hungover from the previous night, too!

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Have you guys read "The All White Boy Draft" thread in TAGF? It's on the second page now but OMG. Thats the most ridiculous thread I have read in my short time here, on so many levels![/quote]

HMMM let me check that out....

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey GMENFAN! Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [&lt;)] [C] [^] [G]

Yeah.....I read that all white boy draft.....I dunno..TAGF is just becoming more and more painful each day.....
    [/quote]

Hey JG! Thank you. I saw your little message about my 53rd last Friday??? LOL!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]
    Hey JG! Thank you. I saw your little message about my 53rd last Friday??? LOL!
    [/quote]

Heehee! [:P]

Well...I learned that my birthday coincides with armageddon or something! FUn FUn! [&lt;)]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Have you guys read "The All White Boy Draft" thread in TAGF? It's on the second page now but OMG. Thats the most ridiculous thread I have read in my short time here, on so many levels![/quote]

HMMM let me check that out....
    [/quote]</P>

sorry for wasting your time, it's ridiculous</P>

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Well...I learned that my birthday coincides with armageddon or something! FUn FUn! [&lt;)]
    [/quote]

Huh? You lost me there. Do you like plan on driving around and hitting squirrels all day on your birthday? LOL! I know you'd get a kick out of that...

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

Huh? You lost me there. Do you like plan on driving around and hitting squirrels all day on your birthday? LOL! I know you'd get a kick out of that...

[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahaha That would be fun!

No some Mayan thing (I think) about 2012 and how the world is suppose to end then or some junk......

All going down on the anniversary of my birth! Rock On I say! [&lt;)]

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Hahahahahahahahaha That would be fun!

No some Mayan thing (I think) about 2012 and how the world is suppose to end then or some junk......

All going down on the anniversary of my birth! Rock On I say! [&lt;)]
    [/quote]

Oh ok... So that's what AG means when he says 2012. Let's hope it doesn't end on 2012, I'll be turning 40. Wait a sec... turning 40, is that a good thing or a bad thing? [*-)] Anyway, I am out. Will try to be on either later today or tomorrow sometime. Later!

nobody wanna see us togetherrr, but it dont matttttterrr

Veteran

<FONT color=#ff1493 size=4>HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff1493 size=4>How are you guys/girls doing? WOW I miss this place!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff1493 size=4></FONT></P>