Re: Asian giant for HC

MJG: i went to google stolberg and found out that it is situated in a Tal (the low grounds between hills or mountains, can't get to come up with the english word) between hills with an acient castle (the one of wich the name Stolberg comes from). The temperatures are roughly 8 -10 degres C (on year average), with no real wind.</P>

Also in the neighbourhood r the city of Aachen (a famous city with a lot of nice architecture) and the Huertgen Wald (a site of WWII. I 've been there and it is truely amazing to see how it is there considering the fighting and conditions there)</P>

if u want to know more i m happy to giveit to u. Just ask what u want. The info i give u here is for Stolberg(rheinland). There is also Stolberg (hartz) wich is the info i put here earlier. Don't know wich one u will be going. Rheinland is near the dutch/belgian border (and near Aachen) while Stolberg Hartz is near former East Germany (near Hannover/Frankfurt am Main)</P>

Well i gotta go make some dinner .</P>

Talk to u guys later! </P>

Mjg: hope the info is a bit helpfull. I realise it is confusing with 2 towns wit hthe same name.</P>

Asian: i hope u can help me with info bout how to upload my pics here.</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]Say mjg, i hope u can help me. I made some pics of my home and surroundings and want to post them here. But i don't get how to do that..... can u pls tell me??[/quote]

Use photobucket! It's an image hosting site.

<a href="http://photobucket.com/">http://photobucket.com/
    </a>

Veteran

Hola!

Bleu!!!!!!!
    What's shakin missy!

Hey Bleu.

Veteran

Hey MJ &amp; JG!</P>

Nothing much! Back at home at last. I'm tired as sin. What's up with you all!</P>

Nothing much! Just ready to beat my computer! GGGRRRRR!!!!!

So you get to stay home the next couple of days? How have things been on the campaign trail? Exciting?

Yo, yo, yo!