Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey there. roasting hot here yesterday and this morning there was some real thick fog, before getting real hot again. I hate when it's real hot.
    [/quote]hey Andy what's up?

<DIV class=ForumPostContentText id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Post ViewWrapper>

Alright guys, I am going to start a new game on the boards to speed up the off-season. </P>

I purchased FootballMogul 2007. It is a computer game that is basically just the Franchise part of Madden, ewxcept, it is ALOT more in depth and accurate.</P>

ABout 2 years ago we did a Messageboard draft and tried to do it with Madden, we had a great turnout, but it fell apart after the draft becasue there was way to much information to be passed.</P>

This time it is on my computer and everyone can access screenshots instead of me typing everything up..</P>

For more information about the game, here is the website <FONT color=#980001>http://www.sportsmogul.com/footballcd/screenshotspage.htm</FONT></P>

those are some creenshots.</P>

</P>

THis is how it is going to work, if you are interested just let me know in this thread and you will be given a nuber. WE will randomly select the team you will be controling through the compouter based on your number the first 32 posters are in, However you MUST have a minimum of 200 posts OR have been here before January of 2007 to insure participation. Although we will make some exceptions.</P>

Also, anyone intersting in setting up another messageboard for the game it would be greatly appreciated to better so information can be better organized or to reduce clogging up this site.</P>

I know GateB was one of the more active members the last time we tried this without the proper software, and I'm sure he can tell you how much fun it was while it lasted. </P>

ALL ratings for teams and players in this game are from the previous season, including rookies.</P>

ALSO THERE WILL BE A PRIZE FOR THE MANAGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUPERBOWL WINNING FRANCHISE!!!!</P>

</P>

EDIT: All games will be simmed and you will recieve an email or link like this that shows how your game went <FONT color=#980001>http://www.sportsmogul.com/footballcd/PatsColts.htm</FONT></P>

you also get somehting like this tto view weekly porformances <FONT color=#980001>http://www.sportsmogul.com/footballcd/screenshotimages/fb2k7-calendar.PNG</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#980001></FONT></P>

NOTE: YOu will be able to adjust depth charts, sign FRee agents, trade players as well as many other things.</P>

</P>

PLEASE GP OVER TOGen. SportsAND VIEW THE THREAD THERE TO SIGN UP!!! THANKS!!!!</P>

</P>

I will be reserving 5 slots for members of this thread!!!!</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>3 SPOTS LEFT!!!!!!!!</FONT></P></DIV>

[quote user="mjg407"]

This one is for JG.</p>

</p>[/quote]AHAHA LOOK AT HIS PACKAGE

[quote user="mjg407"]

I just thought you had to be drunk to listen to his music.....</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgX-hiQdfFw</p>

</p>

</p>

Baywatch star David Hasselhoff was banned from a British Airways flight after turning up drunk yesterday.
    </p>

The TV legend was told he could not board a plane headed for Los Angeles, shortly after arriving at BA's first class lounge at Heathrow at around 7am yesterday morning.
    </p>

The 53-year-old actor was seen staggering around, mumbling to people and even attempted to pick up a shop manageress, according to the Sun newspaper.
    </p>

The report said Hasselhoff downed bottles of beer and shots of whisky as he waited for his flight and told BA staff he was upset about his divorce from wife Pamela after 16 years.
    </p>

The actor also wandered around the lounge, propping himself up on a pillar, it was claimed.
    </p>

A witness told the Sun: "A passenger asked if he was David Hasselhoff and he said, 'Not at all, you must be mistaken'.
    </p>

"He wasn't aggressive, he just had problems standing."
    </p>

BA staff told Hasselhoff he was unfit to board the plane, and he agreed with them. </p>[/quote]I like this song better, plus the lyrics are about shooting people in war with an M-16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8rXeyph6wM

I find it hard to believe they've been around for almost 30 years.

Nothing like flying the red eye and having to divert because of fog...... travel sux.

NOW YOU'RE MESSIN' WITH A ..SON OF A *****! NOW YOU'RE MESSIN' WITH A SON OF A *****!

That hasselhoff drunken video is truly embarrassing...

It's bad enough you're drunk and can't eat a hamburger on TV, but then you
    tell people how lonely you are.....

tsk tsk tsk....

So gas in CT is now $3.60 cents.....CRAZY!!!

why am I not surprised.......he is probably done... [8-)]

<h1>PAVANO EXPECTED TO NEED SURGERY</h1>