Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I heard somewhere, I think on the Michael Kay show that his teammates weren't at all impressed
    with him and he had a lot to prove. It wasn't easy for him to be in the clubhouse and it shouldn't!!

Now with this latest joke, he really shouldn't even show up anymore and just apologize.

There's no way any Yankee can even look at him without knocking him out.....
    [/quote]

LOL! I think Mussina was one of the guys who was pissed at him. I think they were pissed last year because of the car accident he had. He tried to hide the fact that he got hurt from the Yanks. Not good... Everytime it seems that he's on the road to recovery, something else happens to him. I'm sure George is not too pleased right now, of course, either are the fans...

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Yeah, let's hope that Igawa could go at least 7! I am really worried about this guy, don't know why. I just hope he doesn't turn into another Irabu. Cashman didn't think it was the trainer's fault at first, but since Hughes has now gone down, he changed his tune. That, or the Boss told him to fire this dude. Why did they ever let go of the trainer they had last year?
    [/quote]

I know! He worries me. Though he did pitch great last Sat in relief when Karstens got that booboo.
    I still dunno about this fool!
    I'm sure the Boss has Been seething this past week! LOL!
    I dunno what happened with the other trainer...he was with the team for 10 years and then I heard the Yankees fired him. I want that dude back!

Didn't Cashman find this crazy trainer at some country club or something???
    Cashman and Torre better watch it........people are calling for their heads.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

How's it going all?</P>

Another beautiful day on the East coast!</P>

I just got back from the repair shop. I had to have a new "runner" installed on my driver side window, to stop the leaking into my rig from all the rain. My dog(rest in peace) shralped my old one. This stupid piece of rubber cost $91 and $115 labor to "install" it. I just feel likeyou bend over and take it in the shorts anytime youneed anything done to your auto. Oh well, it's done[:|] </P>

[/quote]

Hey. Yeah that's how it is with cars. This weekend I am finally stepping away from my computer and doing some work on my car. My former co-workers are also working on theirs so we are all grouping together and making it a car day....
    [/quote]</P>

What kind of car do you drive AG? I don't know jack about cars, excepthow to change my oil. I wish I knew how to work on them. I guess I could figure it out, given enough time but it seems as if there are many things integrated with electronics and computers these days.Oh well, I'm at the mercy of the mechnic! </P>

I think I have a spider living in my side mirror thingie.
    There are all these spider webs and stuff! Oh No!!!! Dammit!
    This is why I need a gun! I could just shoot the spider! Though I would probably hurt my car too...hhhmmmm

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I think I have a spider living in my side mirror thingie.
    This is why I need a gun! I could just shoot the spider! Though I would probably hurt my car too...hhhmmmm
    [/quote]

JG!! Watch Anger Management... Goos-fra-ba! []

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I know! He worries me. Though he did pitch great last Sat in relief when Karstens got that booboo.
    I still dunno about this fool!
    I'm sure the Boss has Been seething this past week! LOL!
    I dunno what happened with the other trainer...he was with the team for 10 years and then I heard the Yankees fired him. I want that dude back!

Didn't Cashman find this crazy trainer at some country club or something???
    Cashman and Torre better watch it........people are calling for their heads.
    [/quote]

LOL! Seething is an understatement! I'd hate to be in the same room as the man. That's what I heard about the trainer, too. What was he a caddy? Or maybe he provided soothing backrubs to all the members.

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

What kind of car do you drive AG? I don't know jack about cars, excepthow to change my oil. I wish I knew how to work on them. I guess I could figure it out, given enough time but it seems as if there are many things integrated with electronics and computers these days.Oh well, I'm at the mercy of the mechnic! </p>[/quote]

I have an acura. I don't know too much about cars either but my co workers do so that's
    why they are going to show me. I am doing my brakes. My other friend is doing maintenance
    on his Benz and the other guy is installing a blowoff valve for his turbo. Should be a fun day....

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

LOL! Seething is an understatement! I'd hate to be in the same room as the man. That's what I heard about the trainer, too. What was he a caddy? Or maybe he provided soothing backrubs to all the members.
    [/quote]

OMG...I would be scared to be in the same building as the Boss!! [:O]
    I'm sure Cashman probably cried himself to sleep a couple of times this past week!

LOL...maybe that trainer dude gave Cashman a very very nice backrub....

K I need to get more coffee.....be back later!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I think I have a spider living in my side mirror thingie.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Hahaha that is so funny because last night I had a dream I was back in my French class but
    I couldn't get my final grade for the year because I was suppose to take a 40 minute course
    in anger management!!! I was thinking, WTF is this? I don't have anger issues...

And I was embarrassed in front of everyone that I had to take it....I was also thinking what
    does this have to do with French!!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I think I have a spider living in my side mirror thingie.
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Hey GMENFAN, thats a movie right? Is it any good? I think I remember hearing about it and wanting to see it</P>