Re: Asian giant for HC

I just picked up Spider-Man 3 for the 360 and put on reserve, Madden 08. Tonight I'm going to go see Spider-Man 3, I'm so excited.

I just picked up Spider-Man 3 for the 360 and put on reserve, Madden 08. Tonight I'm going to go see Spider-Man 3, I'm so excited.

Hey all! how r u guys doing?? All is fine here. Today we remember those who fell in WWII and tomorrow is our liberation day. Too bad i have to work both nights so i can't spend too much time celebrating.</P>

MJG: i saw ur PM and will try to find some info!</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Yeah buddy, The Shining scares the hell out of me. Back in '97 I drove the aerial tram(cable car) at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, before I got my ski patrol job. Once a week, I would have to spend the night at the top of the mountain, in the small patrol cabin, in order to drive the cable car back down in the morning. One night, the wife and I(girlfriend at the time) brought the Shining up there and watched it. It was a stormy night , lots of snow and even more wind, rattling the cabin. I have never been so unsettled from a movie than I was watching it then, in that setting. Jack scared the Crap out of me!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Say crush, i can understand u two were unsettled all alone up there. A good movie but not in those circumstances</P>

Veteran

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey all! how r u guys doing?? All is fine here. Today we remember those who fell in WWII and tomorrow is our liberation day. Too bad i have to work both nights so i can't spend too much time celebrating.</p>

MJG: i saw ur PM and will try to find some info!</p>[/quote]

What's up, Dutch? Only on for a sec, heading back out in a few minutes or so. Just wanted to let you know that the M2TW "official" 1.2 patch is out, bro. I'm downloading it from strategyinformer.com as we speak.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey all! how r u guys doing?? All is fine here. Today we remember those who fell in WWII and tomorrow is our liberation day. Too bad i have to work both nights so i can't spend too much time celebrating.</P>

MJG: i saw ur PM and will try to find some info!</P>

[/quote]

What's up, Dutch? Only on for a sec, heading back out in a few minutes or so. Just wanted to let you know that the M2TW "official" 1.2 patch is out, bro. I'm downloading it from strategyinformer.com as we speak.
    [/quote]</P>

That is good to know! thnx for the info man! i'll try to download it this weekend.</P>

Well i m heading out too. talk to y' all later</P>

ughh im sooo pissed. i got work today from 4-12 so im missing the rangers game and tomarrow night i have work 4-12 and im missing the mayweather fight!!!!!

kill me now

All-Pro

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]ughh im sooo pissed. i got work today from 4-12 so im missing the rangers game and tomarrow night i have work 4-12 and im missing the mayweather fight!!!!!

kill me now
    [/quote]

That's too bad.

Maybe you will 'catch a cold', if you know what I mean.

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]ughh im sooo pissed. i got work today from 4-12 so im missing the rangers game and tomarrow night i have work 4-12 and im missing the mayweather fight!!!!!

kill me now
    [/quote]

That's too bad.

Maybe you will 'catch a cold', if you know what I mean.
    [/quote]
    lol! i wish i could use that excuse but its my first days at my job, i cant use that excuse for atleast a month. plus, it's spiderman 3 weekend so the place is gonna be sold out and packed (i work at a movie theatre)

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]ughh im sooo pissed. i got work today from 4-12 so im missing the rangers game and tomarrow night i have work 4-12 and im missing the mayweather fight!!!!!

kill me now
    [/quote]

That sucks dude!
    Tape the game and watch when you get home?

Yeah what is that fight I keep hearing about tomorrow......Mayweather and De La Hoya right?