Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]
    <DIV class=post-body>

<DIV class=post-body>
    <P nd="3"></P></DIV></DIV>

[/quote]

WOW that is amazing!!! I soooo wish the cops saw that so they can ticket her..

In fact what would happen? I wonder if they would take her to jail immediately...

I'm sure someone is showing the judge this!!!

[/quote]</P>

I wonder if it is really anacurate shot of her driving today or yesterdayor if it is just folks trying to get her in more trouble. I think she is the lowest form of life but thought she had at least a gram of intelligence.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]<div class="post-body">
    <div class="post-body">
    <p nd="3"></p></div></div>[/quote]

In fact what would happen? I wonder if they would take her to jail immediately...

[/quote]

Sadly...her license was reinstated back in March...so she wasn't really doing anything wrong.....Boooooooooo!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]<div class="post-body">
    <div class="post-body">

[/quote]

Sadly...her license was reinstated back in March...so she wasn't really doing anything wrong.....Boooooooooo!
    [/quote]
    i think they should just go back to medieval justice on this one. make an example of ms. hilton because no one in america should be above the law

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"]

You just can't beat stupid.</p>
    <div class="post-body">
    <p nd="3">Paris Hilton was photographed YESTERDAY once again driving, even though her license is still suspended and just 5 days after she was sentenced to 45 days in jail for driving on a suspended license. As a reminder, this is what Paris said to the judge just before sentencing last Friday:</p>
    <blockquote nd="4">"I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything. I'm sorry and I did not do it on purpose at all."
    </blockquote>
    <p nd="5">I saw this show on Discovery one time where they had these monkeys in a room and some bananas hanging from the ceiling and some boxes on the floor, and after a little while, the monkeys learned to stack the boxes to get to the bananas. Here’s my impression of Paris Hilton after 24 hours in that same room:"I want that banana so bad."</p>
    <p nd="6">UPDATE - from the front page of people.com, another picture of her behind the wheel HERE</p>
    <div class="post-body">

I want that so bad. She so nice, I could ride her all day and night, and she is also a beautiful color and shape.

BTW, I mean the car.

The car... debbie, the car.......

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"]The car... debbie, the car.......[/quote]

Can't help that it's a nice car....

Paris Hilton has fired the attorney that represented her last week when she was sentenced to 45 days in jail after driving - repeatedly - on a suspended license. TMZ says:

<BLOCKQUOTE nd="8">Paris Hilton has switched attorneys in a desperate attempt to save her ***.
    Hilton has jumped from famed criminal defense lawyer Howard Weitzman to famed DUI defense lawyer Richard Hutton. TMZ spotted Hilton bawling as she drove away Hutton's office Tuesday afternoon, with mom Kathy driving -- and consoling -- her daughter.
    Hilton is in a true pickle and it seems she's throwing a Hail Mary by hiring Hutton, hoping she can convince the courts she shouldn't serve 45 days in the pokey. This could be the most expensive DUI case ever.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not technically a lawyer (note - or am I?) but one idea the new lawyer could suggest is that she stop driving for a few days. I'm just throwing that out there. Keep in mind this is one of the few people on earth who could hire a professional driver to chaffer her around all the time if she wanted to. But she doesn't care. She's above the law. Although I guess I can't really judge her for that.</P>

By the way, as of 10:12 am, the Jail Paris Hilton petition has 20,936 votes. The official Free Paris Hilton petition has 14,145. It seems like the site bumped up its server so if you were having trouble getting on before, it should be easier now. </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"]Paris Hilton has fired the attorney that represented her last week when she was sentenced to 45 days in jail after driving - repeatedly - on a suspended license. TMZ says:

<blockquote nd="8">Paris Hilton has switched attorneys in a desperate attempt to save her ***.
    Hilton has jumped from famed criminal defense lawyer Howard Weitzman to famed DUI defense lawyer Richard Hutton. TMZ spotted Hilton bawling as she drove away Hutton's office Tuesday afternoon, with mom Kathy driving -- and consoling -- her daughter.
    Hilton is in a true pickle and it seems she's throwing a Hail Mary by hiring Hutton, hoping she can convince the courts she shouldn't serve 45 days in the pokey. This could be the most expensive DUI case ever.
    </blockquote>

I'm not technically a lawyer (note - or am I?) but one idea the new lawyer could suggest is that she stop driving for a few days. I'm just throwing that out there. Keep in mind this is one of the few people on earth who could hire a professional driver to chaffer her around all the time if she wanted to. But she doesn't care. She's above the law. Although I guess I can't really judge her for that.</p>

By the way, as of 10:12 am, the Jail Paris Hilton petition has 20,936 votes. The official Free Paris Hilton petition has 14,145. It seems like the site bumped up its server so if you were having trouble getting on before, it should be easier now. </p>[/quote]

It would be pretty funny if this turned into an OJ-style case, except DUI and not double murder, and she would be found guilty.

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="mjg407"]Paris Hilton has fired the attorney that represented her last week when she was sentenced to 45 days in jail after driving - repeatedly - on a suspended license. TMZ says:

<BLOCKQUOTE nd="8">Paris Hilton has switched attorneys in a desperate attempt to save her ***.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not technically a lawyer (note - or am I?) but one idea the new lawyer could suggest is that she stop driving for a few days. I'm just throwing that out there. Keep in mind this is one of the few people on earth who could hire a professional driver to chaffer her around all the time if she wanted to. But she doesn't care. She's above the law. Although I guess I can't really judge her for that.</P>

By the way, as of 10:12 am, the Jail Paris Hilton petition has 20,936 votes. The official Free Paris Hilton petition has 14,145. It seems like the site bumped up its server so if you were having trouble getting on before, it should be easier now. </P>

[/quote]

It would be pretty funny if this turned into an OJ-style case, except DUI and not double murder, and she would be found guilty.
    [/quote]If the car do not fit, my client is innocent! </P>

</P>

yo guys, how come whenever i come on here it seems like no one is on?????