Re: Asian giant for HC

wtf, super unleaded is $3.69 a gallon now!

<SPAN id=intelliTXT>I ahem beg to differ....firecrotch is #1

NEW YORK Lindsay Lohan rules.</P>
    <P nd="1">According to Maxim magazine, at least this month, she's the hottest woman in the world.</P>
    <P nd="2">The "Georgia Rule" actress-troublemaker tops the magazine's eighth annual "Hot 100" list, a ranking by editors weighing buzz and beauty for women in film, TV, music, sports and fashion.</P>
    <P nd="5">Jessica Alba had to settle with the No. 2 on the list, which is in the magazine hitting stands Saturday. She's followed, in order, by Scarlett Johansson, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Biel, Ali Larter, Eva Mendes, Rihanna, Eva Longoria, Fergie, Sienna Miller, Angelina Jolie, Beyonce Knowles and Katherine Heigl.</P></SPAN>

[quote user="mjg407"]<span id="intelliTXT">I ahem beg to differ....firecrotch is #1

NEW YORK Lindsay Lohan rules.</p>
    <p nd="1">According to Maxim magazine, at least this month, she's the hottest woman in the world.</p>
    <p nd="2">The "Georgia Rule" actress-troublemaker tops the magazine's eighth annual "Hot 100" list, a ranking by editors weighing buzz and beauty for women in film, TV, music, sports and fashion.</p>
    <p nd="5">Jessica Alba had to settle with the No. 2 on the list, which is in the magazine hitting stands Saturday. She's followed, in order, by Scarlett Johansson, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Biel, Ali Larter, Eva Mendes, Rihanna, Eva Longoria, Fergie, Sienna Miller, Angelina Jolie, Beyonce Knowles and Katherine Heigl.</p></span>[/quote]

There is no way Li-Lo is the hottest out of that list are you nuts? That article is bogus and the guy that wrote it prolly got a lapdance by her at a club...

[quote user="mjg407"]wtf, super unleaded is $3.69 a gallon now![/quote]

Wow and I thought we were high, in CT it is $3.59.

Hey, I forgot to say thanks for mentioning rt 112. Just the other day 287 was jam packed
    so I took it and saved myself atleast 30 mins!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]wtf, super unleaded is $3.69 a gallon now![/quote]

Hey, I forgot to say thanks for mentioning rt 112. Just the other day 287 was jam packed
    [/quote]np, of course you are pulling a frute on me and leaving after 10 minutes!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]<SPAN id=intelliTXT>I ahem beg to differ....firecrotch is #1

NEW YORK Lindsay Lohan rules.</P>
    <P nd="1">According to Maxim magazine, at least this month, she's the hottest woman in the world.</P>
    <P nd="2">The "Georgia Rule" actress-troublemaker tops the magazine's eighth annual "Hot 100" list, a ranking by editors weighing buzz and beauty for women in film, TV, music, sports and fashion.</P>
    <P nd="5">Jessica Alba had to settle with the No. 2 on the list, which is in the magazine hitting stands Saturday. She's followed, in order, by Scarlett Johansson, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Biel, Ali Larter, Eva Mendes, Rihanna, Eva Longoria, Fergie, Sienna Miller, Angelina Jolie, Beyonce Knowles and Katherine Heigl.</P></SPAN>[/quote]

There is no way Li-Lo is the hottest out of that list are you nuts? That article is bogus and the guy that wrote it prolly got a lapdance by her at a club...

[/quote]It is also a list of some of the biggest ho's in Hollywood. Is Ali Larter the dorotios girl?

Veteran

Yo yo yo yo yo!!!!!

So i have a chance to buy 6 tickets for the London Giants Phins game tommorow morning at 10am! Shame im in an exam from 9:30 till 11:30! Dont fret though my brother will be trying for me from 10am hopefully so maybe this time tomorrow i will be on here rejoicing!!!

Hows it going peeps?!

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]wtf, super unleaded is $3.69 a gallon now![/quote]

[/quote]np, of course you are pulling a frute on me and leaving after 10 minutes![/quote]

haha don't say that, she may be lurking these boards.....

I posted almost 1 hour and 30 mins ago with no reply...you just responded 18 mins ago..

So who's the one leaving the boards!!

[quote user="kkr"]Yo yo yo yo yo!!!!!

So i have a chance to buy 6 tickets for the London Giants Phins game tommorow morning at 10am! Shame im in an exam from 9:30 till 11:30! Dont fret though my brother will be trying for me from 10am hopefully so maybe this time tomorrow i will be on here rejoicing!!!

Hows it going peeps?!
    [/quote]

That's awesome. Enjoy it because it will probably be the last time in a VERY long time you'll
    ever see the Giants there again. Maybe other teams, but Giants won't be back until the other 30 teams have had their chance at England....

It's amazing that you will get to see a game that is meaningful and not a scrimmage....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]wtf, super unleaded is $3.69 a gallon now![/quote]

[/quote]np, of course you are pulling a frute on me and leaving after 10 minutes![/quote]

haha don't say that, she may be lurking these boards.....

I posted almost 1 hour and 30 mins ago with no reply...you just responded 18 mins ago..

So who's the one leaving the boards!!
    [/quote]I did need to drive to work! Our crew in Florida...</P>

</P>