Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I could never get sick of PB n J. Only one sandwich for lunch?</p>[/quote]

Yeah I pigged out over mother's day weekend and now I have to recover.

I still have about 10 pounds to lose and it's been difficult....mainly because I haven't
    put effort into losing weight. I am just maintaining where I am now but I'm not
    satisfied with it....

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey MJG- Over the weekend, a buddy sent me a video of an F-15 that was involved in a collision during an exercise. I think it was somewhere in Europe. The pilot was getting telling the navigator on board to prepare to eject. Then the pilot full throttles and regains "control" of the jet. There is so much smoke, he can't assess the damage but states that the controls were loose. He brings it in and lands it, stopping only 30-40 feet short of the end of the runway. He pops the top to get out and look at the damage and realizes he lost an entire wing. He landed the thing with one wing and claims that had he known he had lost it, he would have ejected. It was sick. Have you seen that vid? I tried to copy and paste it and it wouldn't work. I then tried the website, by typing it in manually and it would not come up.He says he doesn't think any other jet would have allowed him to do what he did. It was crazy.[/quote]

WOW that's nuts. I can't believe that was even possible. Wouldn't just 1 wing cause the jet to spin like a dart?

Yum Yum! Peanut butter and jelly sandwich!!!

[quote user="mjg407"]

Nick Lachey has a tough life......</p>

</p>[/quote]

I barely if any, feel sympathy for celebs. Their lives are beyond ours and WAY materialistic.
    Marriage is just a weekend gig to a lot of them. Nothing is sacred.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Yum Yum! Peanut butter and jelly sandwich!!!
    [/quote]

I'm not really a PB&amp;J guy, but, I tried this "healthy" peanut butter from Trader Joe's and it
    is the absolute best PB I've ever had!!!

Peter Pan and all those other ones taste fake to me now.

It actually makes me crave PB&amp;J sandwiches...but I know eventually I will lose my craving
    and move onto something else so I'm eating it all up now!!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Hey MJG- Over the weekend, a buddy sent me a video of an F-15 that was involved in a collision during an exercise. I think it was somewhere in Europe. The pilot was getting telling the navigator on board to prepare to eject. Then the pilot full throttles and regains "control" of the jet. There is so much smoke, he can't assess the damage but states that the controls were loose. He brings it in and lands it, stopping only 30-40 feet short of the end of the runway. He pops the top to get out and look at the damage and realizes he lost an entire wing. He landed the thing with one wing and claims that had he known he had lost it, he would have ejected. It was sick. Have you seen that vid? I tried to copy and paste it and it wouldn't work. I then tried the website, by typing it in manually and it would not come up.He says he doesn't think any other jet would have allowed him to do what he did. It was crazy.[/quote]

WOW that's nuts. I can't believe that was even possible. Wouldn't just 1 wing cause the jet to spin like a dart?
    [/quote]</P>

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it, though computers do crazy things I guess. I've been searching for it and asked my buddy to resend it but of course, he doesn't have it anymore</P>

wow, has anyone seen Frightening Lightning??? He's been MIA for a long time huh???

They just found the Rev. Jerry Falwell unconscious in his office.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]wow, has anyone seen Frightening Lightning??? He's been MIA for a long time huh???
    [/quote]</P>

I see him occasionally in TAGF. Did he used to hang out here a lot?</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]They just found the Rev. Jerry Falwell unconscious in his office.[/quote]

Saw that, I don't know who he is though.